Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

1.0

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief I knew they were not going to select me the minute I walked in I don't think the 4 white women liked my black skin! Their expressions and eye rolling told me a lot!

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Macon, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. Contacted a few weeks later by Regional HR Manager.
    The phone screen was super easy. I was asked to complete a 2-3 hour assessment.
    After completing the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview and asked to complete a paper application. After driving and taking half a day from work, I was not called back or even sent a thank you for your time email. This is very unprofessional in regards to the HR Field. I always make a point to follow-up with anyone that I interviewed. Everyone's time is valuable. HR owes anyone an email/phone call that is requested to interview face to face. HR please remember that you are part of a company's brand, typically you are the face of a company for candidates.

Interview Questions