Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

2.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

You interview with multiple people, almost like a panel interview. Afterwards you side outside the office you were interviewed in while they make a decision. The interview was average. Thee interview wasn’t anymore difficult than any other call center jobs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied and received an email for an interview. It was 2 managers (panel interview) and was hired on the spot. The interview was an hour. nothing difficult about it

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite coke product and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and got a call from the recruiter about a week and a half later. She asked questions like why did I choose Coca-Cola and a little bit about me. Before the call ended she told me when my next interview was and I was sent an assessment via email. It was a 2 part assessment. Was not pass or fail. When I did the f2f interview the following week, It was a panel interview with 3 people that included a manager, lead and a recruiter. Basic behavior questions such name a time when or a situation when you......STAR method. So just make sure you have lots of examples. It was fairly easy although my nerves were shot as always during an interview. Lol

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Coca-Cola?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation but lucky for me, they increased the starting pay by almost .50 cents more.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in January 2017.

Interview

Cattle call But efficient and fair. Went from round to round if they liked you after a group presentation. Attitude seems to matter most rather than your background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple demand when you have time pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

It was there one and only Job fairs and I showed up 30 minutes early and was the first 5 to be interviewed. I was pulled into a panel interview with Raz and Kathy and was asked standard questions. Both of them were nice and the interview lasted 10min, they walked outside for a couple of minutes and came back inside wih a contingent letter based on drug and background test.

Interview Questions

• Why Coca Cola Consolidated?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I found the hiring event online through the companies website. I filled out the application online and also attended the event. I first did a prescreen with an HR rep, if successful ( I was ) I say for a panel interview with two hiring managers. Afterwords I sat with an HR rep who finalized paper work for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rebuttal?   1 Answer
    • Since your background is Marketing, how do you feel this position aligns with that of sales.   Answer Question
    • Why Coca Cola?   Answer Question
    • If offered a position, are you available to work any days of the week or holidays   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in December 2014.

Interview

Large number of interviews going on at once. Basic questions you get at every interview. No difficult or hard questions. Just review of past experience. They don't look at your resume before the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

Lots of situational and personal experience questions .They ask you Questions that allow you to be yourself. overall great experience with a learning curve if you interview them as well

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult experience with a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Applied online: no assessment
    2. Phone interview: inquire of past work history and qualifications.
    3. Face to Face with 2 managers: Further inquiry on worth experience and ability to perform the job applied for.
    4. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for working here at Coca-Cola?
      A time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question