Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Roanoke, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting network, the whole process took about a month. I was contacted by recruiting and an interview was setup. Position is in partnership with my college. School only choose a few names for consideration.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Do you know the difference between our company and the Coca Cola Company?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time you were the lead on a project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied via my university's job search website, received an email with sign ups for interviews, 30 minute interview with a panel of leadership within the department (strictly behavioral, talked about study abroad and that path to my decided major for the most part), received offer via email 2 days later, accepted that day, started working about a week or two later

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with someone that differed greatly from you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

what you would normally expect, nothing hard or out of the ordinary. the interviewer did more explaining the duties of the position than asking questions. walked me around after the interview and introduced staff before an offer had been made.