Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Nashville, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called a month later after I have applied on line and hired 3 months later. The phone interview was with HR Corporate and in the same week I had the interview with the hiring manager. The process is a lot faster when people are applying from inside.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavior questions and technical related with previous job   Answer Question

Client Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Standard questions. Focus on behavioral.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Memphis, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with supervisor actual supervisor. He was tired causes he had interview 60 people that day. He was rude maybe cause he had interview 60 people before me. Every question he ask me he cut me off I couldn't finish my answer.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and got a call from the recruiter about a week and a half later. She asked questions like why did I choose Coca-Cola and a little bit about me. Before the call ended she told me when my next interview was and I was sent an assessment via email. It was a 2 part assessment. Was not pass or fail. When I did the f2f interview the following week, It was a panel interview with 3 people that included a manager, lead and a recruiter. Basic behavior questions such name a time when or a situation when you......STAR method. So just make sure you have lots of examples. It was fairly easy although my nerves were shot as always during an interview. Lol

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Coca-Cola?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation but lucky for me, they increased the starting pay by almost .50 cents more.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in January 2017.

Interview

Cattle call But efficient and fair. Went from round to round if they liked you after a group presentation. Attitude seems to matter most rather than your background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple demand when you have time pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

It was there one and only Job fairs and I showed up 30 minutes early and was the first 5 to be interviewed. I was pulled into a panel interview with Raz and Kathy and was asked standard questions. Both of them were nice and the interview lasted 10min, they walked outside for a couple of minutes and came back inside wih a contingent letter based on drug and background test.

Interview Questions

• Why Coca Cola Consolidated?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I found the hiring event online through the companies website. I filled out the application online and also attended the event. I first did a prescreen with an HR rep, if successful ( I was ) I say for a panel interview with two hiring managers. Afterwords I sat with an HR rep who finalized paper work for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rebuttal?   1 Answer
    • Since your background is Marketing, how do you feel this position aligns with that of sales.   Answer Question
    • Why Coca Cola?   Answer Question
    • If offered a position, are you available to work any days of the week or holidays   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in December 2014.

Interview

Large number of interviews going on at once. Basic questions you get at every interview. No difficult or hard questions. Just review of past experience. They don't look at your resume before the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Roanoke, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting network, the whole process took about a month. I was contacted by recruiting and an interview was setup. Position is in partnership with my college. School only choose a few names for consideration.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Do you know the difference between our company and the Coca Cola Company?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you were the lead on a project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied via my university's job search website, received an email with sign ups for interviews, 30 minute interview with a panel of leadership within the department (strictly behavioral, talked about study abroad and that path to my decided major for the most part), received offer via email 2 days later, accepted that day, started working about a week or two later

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with someone that differed greatly from you?   Answer Question