Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview with HR rep, which went well. She asked me what I knew about the company as well as going over my resume and anecdotal experiences. A few weeks later brought in for an in-person interview with the leadership team I'd be working with. Interview lasted about an hour, with lots of great questions which I felt I answered well. I felt the interview was successful, and left still feeling excited about the opportunity. It seems like a great environment there, and I think I could have been successful, despite the job sounding very easy for me to do. Unfortunately, about a week later I was told that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle frustration at work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

The process went pretty quickly. First a phone interview, next a face to face panel interview. If you successfully pass these two and are lucky enough to be extended an offer you will have to complete a drug and background screening.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Coca Cola Consolidated?   Answer Question
    • What do you least like working in a call center environment?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Merchandiser- Large Store Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (West Point, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then I received an email to come in for a face to face. Phone interview had some behavioral questions. Face to face, I was interviewed by two managers and ask more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered another employee stealing and what did you do?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

Very simple 5 questions. went to office. sat down and had a chat with manager. very average interview. I would do it again if I needed to for any other job. like I said its average just like any other average interview

Order Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to a Saturday mass hiring on April 22 2017 interviewed with two managers and was offered a job that day. Was told to take a drug screening the following Monday, then wait for Background Check email. Took 7 days to receive.

Interview Questions

• can you handle very physical labor and lots of overtime?   1 Answer

Account Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 manager and 1 person with Human Resources. Asked several questions regarding background and a few more about ability to sell. Started off with "tell me about your self", and quickly went into describing the position, and about the company. Each manager asked questions one after another and weren't too difficult. I prepared using many general interview question and reviewing many of the more recent and popular questions on this website.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel your most important role of an Account Developer?   1 Answer
    • When is one time you collaborated with your subordinates to accomplish a task? And how did you handle push back?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of something you have sold?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions that tries to determine if you are alert and have a fairly positive attitude. Be sure to maintain good posture and eye contact. This is a sign of confidence. Not sure exactly how you can determine a person's character from an interview, but be on time, be positive and speak professionally and give specific examples that paint a picture of who you want to be on a job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to make a critical decision   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Leland, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Scheduled interview got called back after 20 minutes waiting, asked me about my previous work experience and if I can handle the heavy lifting since I had so much experience in retail they offered me the experienced pay which went from $105 a day to $120 a day

Senior Pricing Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, microsoft access and intermediate microsoft excel assessment. The communication with the recruiter was awful. I would get emails about not getting other positions in the company but nothing about what I interviewed for.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Macon, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. Contacted a few weeks later by Regional HR Manager.
    The phone screen was super easy. I was asked to complete a 2-3 hour assessment.
    After completing the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview and asked to complete a paper application. After driving and taking half a day from work, I was not called back or even sent a thank you for your time email. This is very unprofessional in regards to the HR Field. I always make a point to follow-up with anyone that I interviewed. Everyone's time is valuable. HR owes anyone an email/phone call that is requested to interview face to face. HR please remember that you are part of a company's brand, typically you are the face of a company for candidates.