Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.5

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

Very simple 5 questions. went to office. sat down and had a chat with manager. very average interview. I would do it again if I needed to for any other job. like I said its average just like any other average interview

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions that tries to determine if you are alert and have a fairly positive attitude. Be sure to maintain good posture and eye contact. This is a sign of confidence. Not sure exactly how you can determine a person's character from an interview, but be on time, be positive and speak professionally and give specific examples that paint a picture of who you want to be on a job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to make a critical decision   1 Answer

Account Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 manager and 1 person with Human Resources. Asked several questions regarding background and a few more about ability to sell. Started off with "tell me about your self", and quickly went into describing the position, and about the company. Each manager asked questions one after another and weren't too difficult. I prepared using many general interview question and reviewing many of the more recent and popular questions on this website.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel your most important role of an Account Developer?   1 Answer
    • When is one time you collaborated with your subordinates to accomplish a task? And how did you handle push back?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of something you have sold?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Leland, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Scheduled interview got called back after 20 minutes waiting, asked me about my previous work experience and if I can handle the heavy lifting since I had so much experience in retail they offered me the experienced pay which went from $105 a day to $120 a day

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Macon, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. Contacted a few weeks later by Regional HR Manager.
    The phone screen was super easy. I was asked to complete a 2-3 hour assessment.
    After completing the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview and asked to complete a paper application. After driving and taking half a day from work, I was not called back or even sent a thank you for your time email. This is very unprofessional in regards to the HR Field. I always make a point to follow-up with anyone that I interviewed. Everyone's time is valuable. HR owes anyone an email/phone call that is requested to interview face to face. HR please remember that you are part of a company's brand, typically you are the face of a company for candidates.

Software Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 managers in the same room, discussing the job and my résumé seemingly at random. I was given opportunity to ask questions on my account. Prior to the interview I was handed a database sample to study and "report" on.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the reason you haven't gotten a permanent job yet?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in January 2017.

Interview

Cattle call But efficient and fair. Went from round to round if they liked you after a group presentation. Attitude seems to matter most rather than your background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple demand when you have time pressure   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative/Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for position and received an email 2 days later about a phone interview from recruiting. Scheduled phone interview for the next day. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Recruiter ask questions about background and reviewed the position. Was offered for face to face interview for the following week. First you take a tour of the site and then you do your interview with 3 people who work there. Questions were fairly easy but I was highly prepared for any questions they had. Heard from them the next day that I got the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, but was given a dollar more than the original pay

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief I knew they were not going to select me the minute I walked in I don't think the 4 white women liked my black skin! Their expressions and eye rolling told me a lot!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and got a call from the recruiter about a week and a half later. She asked questions like why did I choose Coca-Cola and a little bit about me. Before the call ended she told me when my next interview was and I was sent an assessment via email. It was a 2 part assessment. Was not pass or fail. When I did the f2f interview the following week, It was a panel interview with 3 people that included a manager, lead and a recruiter. Basic behavior questions such name a time when or a situation when you......STAR method. So just make sure you have lots of examples. It was fairly easy although my nerves were shot as always during an interview. Lol

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Coca-Cola?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation but lucky for me, they increased the starting pay by almost .50 cents more.