Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Inside Sales Representative/Customer Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

2.5

Inside Sales Representative/Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for position and received an email 2 days later about a phone interview from recruiting. Scheduled phone interview for the next day. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Recruiter ask questions about background and reviewed the position. Was offered for face to face interview for the following week. First you take a tour of the site and then you do your interview with 3 people who work there. Questions were fairly easy but I was highly prepared for any questions they had. Heard from them the next day that I got the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, but was given a dollar more than the original pay

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Inside Sales Representative/Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

The process went pretty quickly. First a phone interview, next a face to face panel interview. If you successfully pass these two and are lucky enough to be extended an offer you will have to complete a drug and background screening.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Coca Cola Consolidated?   Answer Question
    • What do you least like working in a call center environment?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question