Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean Springs, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Ocean Springs, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face interview. District manager acted as if he didn't have clue of what he was doing. They ask questions that most people do not deal with on a day today basis. The interview is more like a how fast can you talk your way out of a problem.

Bilingual Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

You get an email for interview. I interviewed with 2 people in the room. They ask how I would sale products and handle certain situations. Always give positive outcomes. They will tell you if you got the job right there. You will have to take drug test and background same day. Positive outcomes the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• How will you sell to a customer.   1 Answer

Senior Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. They ask a lot of behavioral questions so please be prepared to answer them and be honest about each answer. They also asked about different situations that may arise how you would go about handling them. You may also want to make sure that your skill set is in line with what they are looking for because they will ask how have you used it before in your previous job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about working with diverse people.   1 Answer

Senior Manager, Commodity Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with the internal recruiter, who was extremely helpful about understanding the position's roles and responsibilities I was selected for a second round interview. This consisted of a short (10- 20 minute) technical/ mock presentation on a random commodity I had no experience in. I was to develop a presentation, analysis and recommendation for a team of executives. After the presentation I had about 45 minutes of STAR questions, which are unique to Coca-cola. I had time to answer a few questions. The interview itself was fairly intimidating. The final interview was a few weeks later with another group of three people. This round was less formal, but also intense. After the interview I had lunch with a potential colleague.

Interview Questions

• STAR format questions. ie Tell me about a time where you faced a difficult situation and what did you do to resolve the problem. Prep was provided as a guide for answering such questions. The final round was more standard questions. Strengths/ weaknesses, long and short term goals, what do you bring to this position, etc.   Answer Question

Delivery Merchandiser - Small Store Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsboro, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Scottsboro, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was set for 1:00 p.m. I arrived 15 minutes early, was told to wait until the conference room was available. around 1:13 the Supervisor doing the interview came and called me into the conference room where he introduced me to another manager. We spent the next few minutes just talking about the job and they really tried to make the point that it was a "HARD work" kinda job. The interview itself consisted of pre-generated question from the computer, For Example: Name a time that you were in a stressful situation and you had to act quickly, how did you handle the situation? and what could you have done better? After 30 minutes of that we talked some more for about 20 minutes we laughed and had a good conversation, felt good about it when I left. However I did not get a call and a few days after my interview the job posting that I applied for was updated on Indeed.com so I guess I did not get it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were in a stressful situation and you had to act quickly, how did you handle the situation? and what could you have done better?   Answer Question

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview was conducted with the hiring manager and the IT team lead. The next step was to go to an in person interview with the same two people. The phone interview involved basic screening questions involving topics such as "how would you handle and angry customer" Once the phone test was passed I was "granted" an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a client mad at you? How would you handle an angry client? Why would you want to work for Coca Cola? What makes you think you can handle the work load? The work load is very heavy and you must be able to 'jump to" each incident on a moments notice, are you up for that? Are you willing to put in the travel time going from site to site? How can you handle resolving an incident quickly and accurately before moving on to the next assignment. CAN YOU WORK UNDER PRESSURE? What are you looking for in a job with Coca Cola? Give an example of when you had a client mad at you and how you handled the situation. On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate your experience in A: Hardware, and B: Software?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Why would you want to work for Coca Cola Bottling?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How would you rate yourself as a hardware/software tech on a scale of 1-10   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clarksburg, WV) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week or so later. Interview was scheduled a week out. Had panel interview and was offered position 1-2 weeks later. Background check and drug screen took another 2 weeks.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview/interview/assessment/assessment day. The phone interview was just background checks from HR. Then the interview itself was competency based, And the last one was about how we work together in a team.

Merchandiser- Large Store Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (West Point, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then I received an email to come in for a face to face. Phone interview had some behavioral questions. Face to face, I was interviewed by two managers and ask more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered another employee stealing and what did you do?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (New Bern, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call a few days later, did a face to face interview within 10 days. After the face to face interview and a passed drug test, returned to the office to go over company values and what the average work day would consist of.