Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.5

Order Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to a Saturday mass hiring on April 22 2017 interviewed with two managers and was offered a job that day. Was told to take a drug screening the following Monday, then wait for Background Check email. Took 7 days to receive.

Interview Questions

• can you handle very physical labor and lots of overtime?   1 Answer

Yard Jockey Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Hanover, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

excellent hiring process everything about the job was explained to me and what days I'm needed and what hours ill be working I was sent for the drug screening and that went well and within a week I was working

Interview Questions

• how much experience did I have for the job   1 Answer

Senior Pricing Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, microsoft access and intermediate microsoft excel assessment. The communication with the recruiter was awful. I would get emails about not getting other positions in the company but nothing about what I interviewed for.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

Very simple 5 questions. went to office. sat down and had a chat with manager. very average interview. I would do it again if I needed to for any other job. like I said its average just like any other average interview

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Leland, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Scheduled interview got called back after 20 minutes waiting, asked me about my previous work experience and if I can handle the heavy lifting since I had so much experience in retail they offered me the experienced pay which went from $105 a day to $120 a day

Software Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 managers in the same room, discussing the job and my résumé seemingly at random. I was given opportunity to ask questions on my account. Prior to the interview I was handed a database sample to study and "report" on.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the reason you haven't gotten a permanent job yet?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Macon, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. Contacted a few weeks later by Regional HR Manager.
    The phone screen was super easy. I was asked to complete a 2-3 hour assessment.
    After completing the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview and asked to complete a paper application. After driving and taking half a day from work, I was not called back or even sent a thank you for your time email. This is very unprofessional in regards to the HR Field. I always make a point to follow-up with anyone that I interviewed. Everyone's time is valuable. HR owes anyone an email/phone call that is requested to interview face to face. HR please remember that you are part of a company's brand, typically you are the face of a company for candidates.

Account Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 manager and 1 person with Human Resources. Asked several questions regarding background and a few more about ability to sell. Started off with "tell me about your self", and quickly went into describing the position, and about the company. Each manager asked questions one after another and weren't too difficult. I prepared using many general interview question and reviewing many of the more recent and popular questions on this website.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel your most important role of an Account Developer?   1 Answer
    • When is one time you collaborated with your subordinates to accomplish a task? And how did you handle push back?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of something you have sold?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions that tries to determine if you are alert and have a fairly positive attitude. Be sure to maintain good posture and eye contact. This is a sign of confidence. Not sure exactly how you can determine a person's character from an interview, but be on time, be positive and speak professionally and give specific examples that paint a picture of who you want to be on a job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to make a critical decision   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and got a call from the recruiter about a week and a half later. She asked questions like why did I choose Coca-Cola and a little bit about me. Before the call ended she told me when my next interview was and I was sent an assessment via email. It was a 2 part assessment. Was not pass or fail. When I did the f2f interview the following week, It was a panel interview with 3 people that included a manager, lead and a recruiter. Basic behavior questions such name a time when or a situation when you......STAR method. So just make sure you have lots of examples. It was fairly easy although my nerves were shot as always during an interview. Lol

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Coca-Cola?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation but lucky for me, they increased the starting pay by almost .50 cents more.