Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.5

Senior Pricing Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, microsoft access and intermediate microsoft excel assessment. The communication with the recruiter was awful. I would get emails about not getting other positions in the company but nothing about what I interviewed for.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Macon, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. Contacted a few weeks later by Regional HR Manager.
    The phone screen was super easy. I was asked to complete a 2-3 hour assessment.
    After completing the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview and asked to complete a paper application. After driving and taking half a day from work, I was not called back or even sent a thank you for your time email. This is very unprofessional in regards to the HR Field. I always make a point to follow-up with anyone that I interviewed. Everyone's time is valuable. HR owes anyone an email/phone call that is requested to interview face to face. HR please remember that you are part of a company's brand, typically you are the face of a company for candidates.

Software Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 managers in the same room, discussing the job and my résumé seemingly at random. I was given opportunity to ask questions on my account. Prior to the interview I was handed a database sample to study and "report" on.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the reason you haven't gotten a permanent job yet?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in January 2017.

Interview

Cattle call But efficient and fair. Went from round to round if they liked you after a group presentation. Attitude seems to matter most rather than your background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple demand when you have time pressure   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative/Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for position and received an email 2 days later about a phone interview from recruiting. Scheduled phone interview for the next day. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Recruiter ask questions about background and reviewed the position. Was offered for face to face interview for the following week. First you take a tour of the site and then you do your interview with 3 people who work there. Questions were fairly easy but I was highly prepared for any questions they had. Heard from them the next day that I got the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, but was given a dollar more than the original pay

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief I knew they were not going to select me the minute I walked in I don't think the 4 white women liked my black skin! Their expressions and eye rolling told me a lot!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and got a call from the recruiter about a week and a half later. She asked questions like why did I choose Coca-Cola and a little bit about me. Before the call ended she told me when my next interview was and I was sent an assessment via email. It was a 2 part assessment. Was not pass or fail. When I did the f2f interview the following week, It was a panel interview with 3 people that included a manager, lead and a recruiter. Basic behavior questions such name a time when or a situation when you......STAR method. So just make sure you have lots of examples. It was fairly easy although my nerves were shot as always during an interview. Lol

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Coca-Cola?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation but lucky for me, they increased the starting pay by almost .50 cents more.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

3 interviews first one was with a large group of people, second interview was on a cmputer third interview was with senior managers. Then followed my offer letter sent to my home

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was very quick. Applied and had a phone interview withing 24 hours. Was in the office for a formal interview within a week. Their was a fairly large group of people in attendance interviewing that day. Most were hired. Spoke with 4 supervisors and one current Sales Associate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you over came a customer objecting to make a purchase. How did you get them to change their mind.   Answer Question

Customer Develop Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Hanover, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter then a group interview with the hiring Manager and VP of Sales. It was a quick turn around. I was offered the job 2 days after my interview. I countered their low offer with a reasonable market range and the offer was rescinded with the explanation that my expectations were too high. Considering this was a sales role I was shocked. Their bonus structure is very unclear and is not a guarantee so I thought asking for higher base would be customary. Guess I was wrong!

Interview Questions

• How my experience would fit this position and company.   2 Answers