Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

3 interviews first one was with a large group of people, second interview was on a cmputer third interview was with senior managers. Then followed my offer letter sent to my home

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview with HR rep, which went well. She asked me what I knew about the company as well as going over my resume and anecdotal experiences. A few weeks later brought in for an in-person interview with the leadership team I'd be working with. Interview lasted about an hour, with lots of great questions which I felt I answered well. I felt the interview was successful, and left still feeling excited about the opportunity. It seems like a great environment there, and I think I could have been successful, despite the job sounding very easy for me to do. Unfortunately, about a week later I was told that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle frustration at work?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Panel interview. Typical "what did you do in this situation" interview. Not difficult if you are prepared. Three people took turns asking questions and taking notes. Fairly formal. They did start by telling me about the company, history, current job etc., which was nice. They asked if I had questions at the end, which I did. Did not have time to answer them all because there was another interview scheduled behind me. Felt rushed.

Negotiation

They told me what the job paid. I told them I though it was worth "x" amount more. We settled in the middle.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and we discussed my technical skills and past work history. I was scheduled for a face to face interview where I had to do a power point presentation. They only want you to keep the presentation to 10-15 minutes tops. Don't go overboard!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a project with large amounts of data?   1 Answer