Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Order Builder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Order Builder Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to a Saturday mass hiring on April 22 2017 interviewed with two managers and was offered a job that day. Was told to take a drug screening the following Monday, then wait for Background Check email. Took 7 days to receive.

Interview Questions

• can you handle very physical labor and lots of overtime?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

Super easy. Met with one of the 3 first shift supervisors he was quick and simple. Probably because he knew I just got off my old job and was in a little bit of a hurry. But got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous experience will help make this a long term opptunity   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Greenwood, MS) in February 2016.

Interview

Fairly smooth ask what type of experience I had..& what make me wanna work for Coke! Management was very professional & interested in my skills, he also asked my previous jobs & what did I do