Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

4.0

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic.... where are you and what do you do now, how are you qualified to do this role, where do you see yourself in 3 years. Hint: Say doing great things with Coke, convey a sincere sense of commitment to the company, it shows sincerity and your willingness to do what it takes. IF YOU ARE A VERY HARD WORKER AND ARE WILLING TO PUT IN A LOT OF SWEAT AND ROUGH DAYS... YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT AND GET A BETTER ROLE.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean Springs, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Ocean Springs, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face interview. District manager acted as if he didn't have clue of what he was doing. They ask questions that most people do not deal with on a day today basis. The interview is more like a how fast can you talk your way out of a problem.

Interview Questions