Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

1.0

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

They pretty much hire everybody they interview, manager just gives brief tour of the warehouse, and explains the maturation process of moving up within the warehouse, and briefly describes each role while doing so.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

Received a callback 3 months after applying and spoke briefly with the manager about coming in for an interview. Toured the warehouse and asked questions. They just want to see if you are interested in working long hours and will actually show up to work. Took three more weeks after the interview for all the paperwork to go through and actually start working but typically everyone is offered a job at the end of the warehouse tour if they want you.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working long hours? Previous work experience and how would it help with this job?   1 Answer