Coca-Cola Bottling Company United Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

Online application, met at facility in Chattanooga for manager interview. Sat at table during a company job fair. Very professional and almost fun, I was allowed to ask questions, I was walked from the interview room to my car, making me feel even more like an important candidate.

Interview Questions

• Past work history, cdl qualified or willingness to learn   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (West Point, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had my interview at 6am I waited about 15 minutes for someone to come to the locked front door I was offered a coke beverage before we started I was asked about any experience I may have and if I was OK with the job they did not describe fully to me they leave a lot out about the job

Interview Questions

• If I was a fast paced worker   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United.

Interview

very easy and comfortable interview. the interviewer did more explaining the duties of the position than asking questions. the interviewer also walked me around after the interview and introduced me to staff before an offer had been made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was called and offered the position before I exited the parking lot. No negotiation in pay. There is a set amount.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The interview in my opinion went well it took about 40 mins. They ask you questions based on your past job experiences and how you got along with others. Some are also trick questions.

Interview Questions

• If a supervisor or manager asks you to do something that's against company policy what would you do?   1 Answer

Am Interview

Interview

The interview was very intense. Sales job. Required to sell specific product on the spot to interview team. Had a few minutes to prepare then sell. 3 people were on team.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2010.

Interview

The Employment Manager was very kind, courteous, and professional. The interview consisted of a resume' review, behavioral questioning (given a situation where customer is upset or co-worker is confrontational or describe a stressful situation you faced...how would you handle that?), discussion of compensation and benefits, and explanation of hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were faced with an unhappy customer and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • Describe an unusually difficult or unique sales situation you encountered and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

went well. very talkitive. very demanding

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United in August 2018.

Interview

A phone interview determines whether or not you go on to the in-person interview. They are big on situations and experiences you had. The entire process moves very quickly with no longer than a week without hearing from them. It allows you not to get to hung up on the potential opportunity because they tell you right away if you got the position or not.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a boss told you to do something that you do not agree with?   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Birmingham, AL) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening and a phone interview with a member of the HR team. Then I was told I would be contacted for a face to face interview. I met with the hiring manager on the first interview and was called back for a second interview with 2 potential coworkers. All were very friendly and helpful. I made a great connection with the hiring manager and was excited about working with her. After the interview, an offer was extended. Before the time lapsed for me to give my answer, the hiring manager called to rescind the offer stating that I was better fit for another position within the company. I was very confused. However, I went through with an entirely new round of interviews and was extended another offer. When I asked questions regarding benefits available to me (after the offer was extended) the HR representative said that she would inquire and call me later with the answers. When she called later, she rescinded the second offer. Two offers, both rescinded....I'm still confused and disappointed in this highly respected company.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were experience related and relatively easy to answer in the relaxed interviews.   Answer Question

Senior Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Tuscaloosa, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

More like a conversation to see where your head is depending on the department you're being hired for. Relax. Be likeable and aim towards team sports for examples.