Coca-Cola Bottling Company United Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Company United Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.2

Route Process Administrator Interview

Interview

I had an interview with two women. One asked questions while the other wrote down notes about my answers. Both were friendly. They mentioned that the hours were something other than what I was told before hand.

Interview Questions

• Dishonesty is something you have to sometimes deal with in the workplace. Tell us about a time you dealt with dishonest at work and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Administrator- Route Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Gainesville, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

A lot of questions, mainly about past experiences working with others. Uses star method. Still waiting to hear back from hr on the decision. Calm environment, small area of work to maintained. Described job and what goes into it

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Gulfport, MS) in July 2017.

Interview

They pretty much spent the time talking about the history of the company and how it's growing really fast. They stress it for you to understand its really hard work.

Interview Questions

• can you handle this job is the only question I received.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (West Point, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had my interview at 6am I waited about 15 minutes for someone to come to the locked front door I was offered a coke beverage before we started I was asked about any experience I may have and if I was OK with the job they did not describe fully to me they leave a lot out about the job

Interview Questions

• If I was a fast paced worker   1 Answer

Route Process Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

During the interview , I was lied to about it being a happy place to work and attending functions. Management is horrible, they try to control what you say and how you think.

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United.

Interview

this company uses recruiters and star method. Situation, Task, Action \, Result. this can be useful to formulate answers before hand. I was notified this would be the question format and was asked if I had any questions about the formant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which you had to work with a difficult employee in order to get the job done.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Birmingham, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

Very typical interview process. Questions were expected. Things along the lines of "tell me of a time when..." I was interviewed by the manager and I think she had already made her mind up to hire me. I did not learn a lot about the position through the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to overcome adversity in the workplace.   1 Answer

BDM Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview with recruiter about resume and why I was looking to work for coke? The Lady was very nice, she told me exactly how the process would go and how to prepare for it and sent useful information.

Interview Questions

• STAR format interview questions. Tell me about a time you had to deal with difficult customer?   1 Answer

Interview

I Have Great Communication Skills I Also, Get Along With People Very Well. I Come Too Work On Time And I'm A Hard Worker. I Like Too Get The Job Done!

Interview Questions

• Are You A Hard Worker Or A Non Hard Worker?   1 Answer

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Company United (Birmingham, AL) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening and a phone interview with a member of the HR team. Then I was told I would be contacted for a face to face interview. I met with the hiring manager on the first interview and was called back for a second interview with 2 potential coworkers. All were very friendly and helpful. I made a great connection with the hiring manager and was excited about working with her. After the interview, an offer was extended. Before the time lapsed for me to give my answer, the hiring manager called to rescind the offer stating that I was better fit for another position within the company. I was very confused. However, I went through with an entirely new round of interviews and was extended another offer. When I asked questions regarding benefits available to me (after the offer was extended) the HR representative said that she would inquire and call me later with the answers. When she called later, she rescinded the second offer. Two offers, both rescinded....I'm still confused and disappointed in this highly respected company.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were experience related and relatively easy to answer in the relaxed interviews.   Answer Question