Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions

2.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Joseph, MO).

Interview

Applied online, I was contacted via email about a phone interview the following day. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes, and as it ended, the interviewer told me I would be contacted in regards to the next step in the hiring process. She claimed Coca Cola would contact me whether I advanced to the next interview, or if I did not qualify, but reiterated that I would be informed. 2 months later, I have not received a phone call or email about the process. I attempted to contact my interviewer via email, asking if the job was still available or if it had been filled, and I received no response. If they called me tomorrow, I would decline any further interview for the classless, amateurish way this process has been handled.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a work experience in which you felt that you made a positive impact   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview. First there a phone call to describe the position and then 2 in person interviews. It also did not take too long. Sit down with a few representatives and go over your resume and then tell ask you situational question and then there is a role play.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Hey everyone....so I submit my application online around a month before,than one day I got a call from Coca Cola recruitment department regarding job..lady on phone the was so calm and cooperative kind of person.she ask me some basic questions and than she book my appointment for interview for next week..after 2 days she call me back to tell me that interview is been cancel because the hiring manager is not available..long story short...I had my interview finally last Friday in NYC..it was with sales a manger and divisional sales manager...both were really calm..start interview with their introduction and ask me about me and my previous working experience..than they ask me 3,4 behavioral questions..and at the end they have a role play...I believe I really did my best...and that forum really help me..it was not rally a tuff interview...u just need to confident and motivated throughout interview..they told me they will get back to me within 1 week..in this whole process that lady from recruitment department was so helpful..

Interview Questions

• 1-describe a time when u influence your co-worker of team and u were team leader
      2-describe a time when you build a relationship with customer
      3-deecribe a time when you satisfy a customer,and how did you find out that customer is satisfy
      Role play:
      Customer don't stock company energy drinks,u need to approach and sell,customer demographics are so young...
      One tip for u all,,,don't start by product feature and description.,,,focus on why should he stock drinks...develop a need....by saying you have school,college parks in ur area...these potential customer..u don't have any product range,,we will give u a cooler etc eat hope that helpful...best of luck guys   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Rockford, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was standard for a sales position. The follow up process is longer than expected.
    Interview was with district sales manager and operations manager. Very comfortable setting. The phone interview prior to the face to face interview is important to pay attention to. It describes the format of the questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging part of the interview was a role play that I did not expect. Only 10 minutes to pull thoughts together on Coca cola products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Both the phone interview and the in person interviews weren't overly difficult. Just a retelling of the information you place in your resume. Be prepared to answer questions in the STAR format.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks applied online and was called the next day for the phone interview then there was the panel
    Interview with a role play at the end of sales. Answer the questions worn star format and will be fine

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on-line 2 months ago. 30-40 minute phone interview with HR. At the end of the interview I was told that the position is no longer available but a possible new position might be opening up and they when it was put on-line I would be contacted. I ran across the listing with no contact from HR. I was contacted a week later that an face to face interview was set up. It was a nice laid back interview and was really quick. It was only three situation based questions and a mock sales call. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I don't understand with over 20 years of sales experience how a company can evaluate someone and make decisions with this type of interview. I guess they ARE only looking for people that do not have a lot of experience like what is stated in most of the reviews from employees.

Interview Questions

• Basic "tell me a time when" type of questions. Nothing really hard if you have been in sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was supposed to be interviewed by three DSM's, but it ended up being only two. STAR formatted questions followed by a sales pitch role-play. About an hour long with the role-play. It's easier than it sounds as long as you practice beforehand. They'll sit you down at a table and make small talk for a bit before jumping into the questions. They'll ask you questions for about 20-30 minutes before giving you a page to review for 10 minutes with a hypothetical customer scenario. They'll leave the room to give you time to review. Then one of them will play the customer and you are to play the account manager trying to convince the customer to buy Coca-Cola products instead of the competitor's.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked about myself, my education, why I wanted to work there, STAR questions, etc. Roleplay at the end with 10 minutes prep time to decide what to say. I had to decide how I would sell three different coke products to a small store with a stubborn manager. Really wasn't that hard, just do your research on the company beforehand and seem very passionate to work there. I did well on the interview, but I was passed up for someone with more experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2015.

Interview

This is an amendment to my previous post. I have since been notified that I did not get the job. My biggest issues here are some of the lack of professionalism involved. Firstly, my interviewers strolled in from lunch approx. 30 mins after our scheduled interview time (I watched them walk in whilst sweating in an overheated open floor office setting). I was also told by the recruiter before my interview that "the odds were in my favor" because they were hiring multiple employees for this role. I have years of grocery customer service experience and a college degree mind you. I was also told I did well during the role play portion of the interview (the most important part) and I still did not get the job. This may sound like ranting or complaining, but I think given the above statements from both the interviewers and recruiter, and not getting an offer, I have the right to voice my displeasure and the lack of professionalism. As you can see, I'm a smart guy who had lots to offer this company.

Interview Questions

• STAR format, I think these types of interviews need to change their format. The STAR format lends itself to one simply "making up" scenarios to satisfy a given "question." The interviews need to be more about what you've done. There is really no way to show personality in this format.   Answer Question