Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Charles, MO) in February 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview then a 1:2 interview. For the sales job I had to pitch a product in a scenerio. It involved pitching their current big unveiling, Fuze. They presented a challenge of a predominate Hispanic neighborhood grocery store that was hesitant to bring in new products. I had to study the fact sheet then recite if from memory in the pitch. They gave extremely strong one-after-the-other rebuttals and looked for confidence, high-energy, a don't quit attitude and strong product knowledge. Study the nutrition label and grab the drink out of the cooler in the room to use as a prop, they loved that. They hired a lot of part time MBA students so having that on your resume won't hurt.
They are looking for hard core, cut-throat, confident (not cocky) professional sales people. They want extremely high energy and motivated sales people. Show them your confidence and professionalism for added points.

Interview Questions

• Rebuttals presented in sales scenerio after giving you 5 minutes to study the product fact sheet: Why do I want this product? What is my gross cost? What is my profit? What kind of discounts can you offer me? What kinds of promotions will you offer me? Why do you want to put this cooler in my store, I don't have the room. Pepsi just gave me this __. What about the nutrition information? I don't know... Will you take the cooler out in a month if it doesn't sell? Will you take back the product if I change my mind?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the offer, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Hey everyone....so I submit my application online around a month before,than one day I got a call from Coca Cola recruitment department regarding job..lady on phone the was so calm and cooperative kind of person.she ask me some basic questions and than she book my appointment for interview for next week..after 2 days she call me back to tell me that interview is been cancel because the hiring manager is not available..long story short...I had my interview finally last Friday in NYC..it was with sales a manger and divisional sales manager...both were really calm..start interview with their introduction and ask me about me and my previous working experience..than they ask me 3,4 behavioral questions..and at the end they have a role play...I believe I really did my best...and that forum really help me..it was not rally a tuff interview...u just need to confident and motivated throughout interview..they told me they will get back to me within 1 week..in this whole process that lady from recruitment department was so helpful..

Interview Questions

• 1-describe a time when u influence your co-worker of team and u were team leader
      2-describe a time when you build a relationship with customer
      3-deecribe a time when you satisfy a customer,and how did you find out that customer is satisfy
      Role play:
      Customer don't stock company energy drinks,u need to approach and sell,customer demographics are so young...
      One tip for u all,,,don't start by product feature and description.,,,focus on why should he stock drinks...develop a need....by saying you have school,college parks in ur area...these potential customer..u don't have any product range,,we will give u a cooler etc eat hope that helpful...best of luck guys
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Managers use the behavioral interview process. Lots of situational questions to see how you would deal with specific situations and to see whether that aligns with the day to day operations of a sales person at Coca Cola. It is not so much about what you know but showing that you have proven sales and critical thinking scenarios ready on the fly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you were ... x20   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Salinas, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

its an hour long interview with the area sales manager and district sales manager. The questions that are asked are basic people skills and management questions. Also, there is a role play that you go through where You are required to pitch a sale to a current/new customer.

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Beaumont, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Take too long to interview. Take a month to get hired on background check take forever. gave me papers to sign and I went into a room for interview with a group of guys X 6 questions and answer them . We did role play for store managers and convenience store managers to selling the informational displays and cooler.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing that qualify you for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Westborough, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview conducted by HR. General questions relating to qualifications and background. Also received a modicum of information on the job during this call. Second interview was face to face with 2 direct managers and an unknown senior authority who was present but not interactive. The interview lasted 1 hour and there were role play scenarios played out towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had a difficult customer or employee and how did you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was greater than my personal expectations and requirements. I declined to negotiate based on this position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with recruiter followed by interview with hiring manager(s). The interviewing Area Sales Manager and District Sales Manager were very organized, professional, and kept things loose during the entire process, made me feel right and home and even provided cold bottled water during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard hypothetical questions followed by role play by selling the interviewing managers on selling energy drinks and equipment in a convenience store.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary offer was very reasonable and I wanted to work for this company.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bronx, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

Apply thru the enjoycareers.com website. after initial phone interview, they will schedule a face to face at a distubution center. The interview process starts with background information, and what the company is looking for. they will give you a selling role play in wich you will try to sell in and display a new product, it may or may not be a coca-cola produt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate the salary beter, tey are startting from 45 to 48k a year.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Be prepared for an extensive mock sales presentation on the spot.

Negotiation

Ask for the world upfront, because the raises don't keep up with cost of living.

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tyler, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

They bring you in and ask you to tell them how you would deal with certain situations in the market. It only took me one interview and then they had me go take a drug test and when I passed it they offerered it to me, The sales team is very helpful and fun to be around. Every quarter we get paid our bonuses which can be up to $3000.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a higher salary by showing the company how valuable I'd be to them