Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 28, 2017

2.9

89 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process is based off of workplace scenarios and how they were handled. Usually in the STAR format. You are presented with a question regarding a situation, how it was handled, and the result or outcome of that situation. Interviews are given by one or two hiring managers and an human resource representative. For most positions, a secondary interview is required.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that a customer presented a problem to you? How was it handled? What steps did you take? What was the outcome? Was the customer satisfied?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (McAllen, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screening first interview, then in person interview.
    About 40 min long. Questions why you would make a good asset for the company. Short role play trying to sell in coolers/ vending machines.

Interview Questions

• Sales are low at our school district, what could you do to increase volume and revenue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a normal panel interview. At the end you will be asked to due a scenario sell in to show you sales skills.Overall not too hard.Enjoy and make it fun.

Interview Questions

• Why am I choosing to work at Coca Cola?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through two different steps. First the over the phone interview which allowed me to tell them a little about myself. Then it was the face to face which was a series of questions about sales and name a time scenario. After that they made me sell a display.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you deal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview. First there a phone call to describe the position and then 2 in person interviews. It also did not take too long. Sit down with a few representatives and go over your resume and then tell ask you situational question and then there is a role play.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2015.

Interview

A few basic questions were asked, followed by a visit to a customer's location. Interview went well.Following the interview, requests for Criminal Background Check, Credit Check and Driver's Abstract were submitted. Offer was made following the successful completion of these checks.

Interview Questions

• How are your computer skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screen. In person interview with 3 individuals in management. The panel will either ask 2-3 questions. You will have to do a role play for the group. The role play is a basic selling situation. Be on point with what the role play guide gives you. Make sure you sell the information. Do not BS or talk in circles.

Interview Questions

• Background-explain your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Joseph, MO).

Interview

Applied online, I was contacted via email about a phone interview the following day. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes, and as it ended, the interviewer told me I would be contacted in regards to the next step in the hiring process. She claimed Coca Cola would contact me whether I advanced to the next interview, or if I did not qualify, but reiterated that I would be informed. 2 months later, I have not received a phone call or email about the process. I attempted to contact my interviewer via email, asking if the job was still available or if it had been filled, and I received no response. If they called me tomorrow, I would decline any further interview for the classless, amateurish way this process has been handled.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a work experience in which you felt that you made a positive impact   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with senior management.
    I had ten minutes to review and then role play by selling in what I had just reviewed. They were happy with my role play and even gave me advice afterwards. They shared their experience with the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite beverage from Coca-Cola   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tigard, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through Indeed and received a phone screening. Was scheduled for an in person interview at the location where two district managers interviewed me. Questions were pretty easy using the STAR format. I had some examples prepared in order to answer these questions. Was a pretty good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR format questions and be prepared for a role play in which you must sell Coke Cola to business/school.   Answer Question