Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

started with a phone screen basiclly describing the job and asking questions regarding my work history. Then got email to setup an in person interview at the distribution center later that week. In person interview was with both District Sales Managers. One interviewing, one taking notes.
typical STAR interview format. ends with a sales role play. Found out later that interview is points based, so you get 1-5 points based on each answer. 10 bonus points for having a 4 year degree.

Interview Questions

• sales role play consists of selling a cooler filled with energy drinks into a connivence store. stores demographic is young people and a lot of foot traffic. they'll give you some fake numbers to offer ($24 for a case of 24 cans). The region I was in distributed Monster so i did some quick research in the 10 min prep time they gave me on their portfolio.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a normal panel interview. At the end you will be asked to due a scenario sell in to show you sales skills.Overall not too hard.Enjoy and make it fun.

Interview Questions

• Why am I choosing to work at Coca Cola?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bronx, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter after applying online. Invited for in person interview in the Bronx. Met with a panel of 3 members of management. STAR format questions followed by role play. At the end of the interview left room for open ended more personalized questions for both myself and the panel. After the interview received a call about 2 days later with job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non existent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Both the phone interview and the in person interviews weren't overly difficult. Just a retelling of the information you place in your resume. Be prepared to answer questions in the STAR format.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Star format with role play "sell this product to a convenience chain" ten minutes to prepare in another room and the presentation had to be five minutes. Interview was with ASM and DSM pretty laid back and typical interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you exceeded company expectations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Submit resume online. 2 days later Phone interview. In Person Interview with 3 managers, typical StAR format, asked 5 open ended questions plus role play Most of the other information provided by others ... very accurate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer service problem in the past and how you helped resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 phone and 1 in person and 1 panel. long hiring process takes 3-4 weeks to hear back from the company. mostly behavioral questions. Not a very difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life where you overcame a hardship and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Very unprofessional and very informal. That is why the Account Managers at Coke are the worst. They pay these people great money to take orders, very little selling that goes on.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell a promotion into a small store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through two different steps. First the over the phone interview which allowed me to tell them a little about myself. Then it was the face to face which was a series of questions about sales and name a time scenario. After that they made me sell a display.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you deal?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks applied online and was called the next day for the phone interview then there was the panel
    Interview with a role play at the end of sales. Answer the questions worn star format and will be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed good customer service.   Answer Question