Coca-Cola Company AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview first, then setup 1st interview in person a week later, 2nd a few days after that. Followed up with request to check references, but wasn't offered position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in South San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (South San Diego, CA).

Interview

Behavorial Type Interviews / Star Format. Panel will consist of at least 2 managers and will take at least 40 minutes. Role plans are required for some positions.

Interview Questions

• Usually has something to do with diversity, and how it impacts the busness.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You get what you get if you are an internal candidate. It seems that CCR only negotiates with external candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview then a scheduled face to face interview which was rescheduled 3 times. Once i finally got into the face to face interview, the interviewer apologized as they were running 30 mins late and told me they only had 30-45 mins for me as they wanted to get caught up. Very unprofessional. Told me nothing about the job, asked me 5 STAR formatted questions and said thanks. Could tell they already had an internal person for the job

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Washington, DC) in December 2011.

Interview

3 interview process with the District Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, and Divisional Sales Manager. The DSM interview was 1:1 and was phone screened before the in-person interview. The RSM interview would have been in-person but a snow storm prevented that from happening. The RSM interview was changed to a phone interview. The DSM interview was a group interview combined with the direct manager, the DSM. The two of them asked pertinent questions to the entry level job and focused on personality rather than experience or knowledge about the role. They wanted to test you for the level of intelligence, personality, and networking ability that you could bring to the role.

Interview Questions

• What type of leadership qualities do you have? Can you give us an example of a way that you showed your leadership   1 Answer