Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Joseph, MO).

Interview

Applied online, I was contacted via email about a phone interview the following day. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes, and as it ended, the interviewer told me I would be contacted in regards to the next step in the hiring process. She claimed Coca Cola would contact me whether I advanced to the next interview, or if I did not qualify, but reiterated that I would be informed. 2 months later, I have not received a phone call or email about the process. I attempted to contact my interviewer via email, asking if the job was still available or if it had been filled, and I received no response. If they called me tomorrow, I would decline any further interview for the classless, amateurish way this process has been handled.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a work experience in which you felt that you made a positive impact   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview. First there a phone call to describe the position and then 2 in person interviews. It also did not take too long. Sit down with a few representatives and go over your resume and then tell ask you situational question and then there is a role play.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process is based off of workplace scenarios and how they were handled. Usually in the STAR format. You are presented with a question regarding a situation, how it was handled, and the result or outcome of that situation. Interviews are given by one or two hiring managers and an human resource representative. For most positions, a secondary interview is required.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that a customer presented a problem to you? How was it handled? What steps did you take? What was the outcome? Was the customer satisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Hey everyone....so I submit my application online around a month before,than one day I got a call from Coca Cola recruitment department regarding job..lady on phone the was so calm and cooperative kind of person.she ask me some basic questions and than she book my appointment for interview for next week..after 2 days she call me back to tell me that interview is been cancel because the hiring manager is not available..long story short...I had my interview finally last Friday in NYC..it was with sales a manger and divisional sales manager...both were really calm..start interview with their introduction and ask me about me and my previous working experience..than they ask me 3,4 behavioral questions..and at the end they have a role play...I believe I really did my best...and that forum really help me..it was not rally a tuff interview...u just need to confident and motivated throughout interview..they told me they will get back to me within 1 week..in this whole process that lady from recruitment department was so helpful..

Interview Questions

• 1-describe a time when u influence your co-worker of team and u were team leader
      2-describe a time when you build a relationship with customer
      3-deecribe a time when you satisfy a customer,and how did you find out that customer is satisfy
      Role play:
      Customer don't stock company energy drinks,u need to approach and sell,customer demographics are so young...
      One tip for u all,,,don't start by product feature and description.,,,focus on why should he stock drinks...develop a need....by saying you have school,college parks in ur area...these potential customer..u don't have any product range,,we will give u a cooler etc eat hope that helpful...best of luck guys
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Very brief review of computer skills, sales force automation etc. Basic overall of what to expect but lead to believe it is manageable to complete tasks expected of you. Ability to lift 50lbs or more if neccessary.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take full ownership of the accounts you sell to? Do you have sales experience and solid time management skills? Have you ever worked in retail environement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tigard, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through Indeed and received a phone screening. Was scheduled for an in person interview at the location where two district managers interviewed me. Questions were pretty easy using the STAR format. I had some examples prepared in order to answer these questions. Was a pretty good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR format questions and be prepared for a role play in which you must sell Coke Cola to business/school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Conroe, TX).

Interview

Answered common questions: what were my job duties at previous job, was I accustomed to driving alot, was I able to perform light physical work, and then had to do a "Role Play" on how to sell an item to a difficult customer.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lubbock, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Coca-Cola's interview process is straight forward. There are 2 rounds of interviews: A phone screen and then an interview with a 3 member panel (Large store manager, small store manager and their boss head of account managers to district sales leader).

The process for me was rather simple. I have a background in discount store retailing management and had known a few of the members of Coke-Cola due to professional relationships. Most of the interview questions were straight forward, some behavioral type questions involving customer service and last, a mock trial of how you would conduct a meeting with a store manager as a representative of coke which involves problem solving, taking care of products and so forth.

I was initially selected, received an offer letter and had to go do my drug screen and submit to a background check (education, employment dating seven years, Motor Vehicle Record and drug screen).

Ultimately I did not clear the background check because one of my employment references listed back from 7 years ago, told them I was unhireable (which was because I had told this company I'm leaving immediately for a new position and wouldn't work a final two weeks). I wish there was more to it than that but that's literally why I didn't get the job. I had passed everything and received a consumer report to verify everything was in order.

So in conclusion, make sure that among other things I already listed, make sure you don't have any past employment who would screw up your chances.

Interview Questions

• What's your definition of customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

started with a phone screen basiclly describing the job and asking questions regarding my work history. Then got email to setup an in person interview at the distribution center later that week. In person interview was with both District Sales Managers. One interviewing, one taking notes.
    typical STAR interview format. ends with a sales role play. Found out later that interview is points based, so you get 1-5 points based on each answer. 10 bonus points for having a 4 year degree.

Interview Questions

• sales role play consists of selling a cooler filled with energy drinks into a connivence store. stores demographic is young people and a lot of foot traffic. they'll give you some fake numbers to offer ($24 for a case of 24 cans). The region I was in distributed Monster so i did some quick research in the 10 min prep time they gave me on their portfolio.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1 on 1 interview with District Manager and brief interview with Area Sales Manager. Accepted job offer on follow up call from District Sales Manager. Took drug test started training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate