Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Relief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Relief Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

It was a 3 member panel interview, they used the Star system and took notes . I assume they where taking notes an I was being scored. I tough I had a great interview and felt very secure post interview. The bad news came 48 hours later when the recruiter informed they where moving on with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Account Manager Relief Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2018.

Interview

It was a panel of four people. I was asked two warm up questions (tell me about yourself and what my favorite coke product was). I was then asked five behavioral questions which they wanted answered in the STAR format, all of which were directly related to the leadership behaviors. Following that I was given a paper with a scenario on it and was given 10 mins alone to review the paper and prepare, once they came back in the room I had to perform a sales pitch acting as a newly hired account manager convincing a store owner to sell more of Coca Cola products.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Charles, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

This was the fastest interview process of my life and I loved it! Applied for the job Friday night. Got a call on Monday morning for a brief phone screen and set up an in-person interview for the following morning. Was just offered the job today (2 days later) and I can start in 2 weeks after the background check and drug test.

The interview was with two of the sales managers so it was a little intimidating at first, but they were very friendly and open so I loosened up a bit. Be sure to highlight any successes you've had in sales in your previous positions. We did a sales roleplay and they gave me a sheet describing the scenario and other important information. I was given 10 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to "make the sale". Just be confident and outgoing and you should do fine. They both gave me feedback afterwards on what I did right and where I could improve.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 4 behavioral questions (be SURE to use the STAR format - very important!) and had to roleplay selling coke products to a convenience store owner.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sylmar, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Simple phone screening, standard in person interview questions, including role play (might just be for sales roles.) they ask you about your favorite coke product, get a good story on why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Reading, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I have 15 years experience actually giving interviews. Had interview set up days ahead by Coke. Received call they had to reschedule, interviewer had something come up. So at interview, interviewer quickly started belittling me and my resume. I am guessing she is a perfect person. Even if I knew early in the process, when I was the interviewing person, this candidate isn't the one, there still is no reason to be rude.

Interview Questions

• About previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bay City, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview then in person interview. Interview was with the Area Sales Manager and the Regional Sales Manager. There will be a role play at the end of the interview in which you will have to play an account manager and the interviewer will play a store owner or manager and you have to sell coke products to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? Describe a time you gave exceptional customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Jackson, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

So far I have only had a phone interview. I spoke with a District Manager at a college career fair and he said he would hand along my resume. I received a phone call around 2 weeks later from a recruiter. She explained the job role and asked some simple questions. I have an interview tomorrow

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bronx, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a fast interview about 15-20 min if you count the on screen part. simple questions and make sure you use the star format. they will make you do a roll play and have you sell them a product.
    Goodluck!

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite coke product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Reading, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Process is 2-3 weeks from application to interview. You submit your application and resume on their website then if selected you receive a pre-interview phone call/screen from a corporate recruiter. You then interview with a local area and a district area manager where you are asked 4-5 questions in which they are VERY strict in having you answer in the "STAR" format in addition to reviewing your resume. At the end they give you 10 minutes alone to prepare for a sales role-play based on a scenario outlined on paper for you. Thats it! Interview was about an hour long, start to finish.

Interview Questions

• give us a time when you went above and beyond with your customer service at a previous job.   Answer Question

Account Manager Relief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly simple. Started with a phone screen with behavioral based questions. For example (and this was the hardest question): "Tell me about a time you had to creatively sell to someone." After the screen I met one on one with the sales manager. Same type of interview - all behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used an incentive to persuade someone to do something.   Answer Question