Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Relief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Relief Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Charles, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

This was the fastest interview process of my life and I loved it! Applied for the job Friday night. Got a call on Monday morning for a brief phone screen and set up an in-person interview for the following morning. Was just offered the job today (2 days later) and I can start in 2 weeks after the background check and drug test.

The interview was with two of the sales managers so it was a little intimidating at first, but they were very friendly and open so I loosened up a bit. Be sure to highlight any successes you've had in sales in your previous positions. We did a sales roleplay and they gave me a sheet describing the scenario and other important information. I was given 10 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to "make the sale". Just be confident and outgoing and you should do fine. They both gave me feedback afterwards on what I did right and where I could improve.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 4 behavioral questions (be SURE to use the STAR format - very important!) and had to roleplay selling coke products to a convenience store owner.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sylmar, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Simple phone screening, standard in person interview questions, including role play (might just be for sales roles.) they ask you about your favorite coke product, get a good story on why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Reading, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I have 15 years experience actually giving interviews. Had interview set up days ahead by Coke. Received call they had to reschedule, interviewer had something come up. So at interview, interviewer quickly started belittling me and my resume. I am guessing she is a perfect person. Even if I knew early in the process, when I was the interviewing person, this candidate isn't the one, there still is no reason to be rude.

Interview Questions

• About previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bay City, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview then in person interview. Interview was with the Area Sales Manager and the Regional Sales Manager. There will be a role play at the end of the interview in which you will have to play an account manager and the interviewer will play a store owner or manager and you have to sell coke products to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? Describe a time you gave exceptional customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Jackson, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

So far I have only had a phone interview. I spoke with a District Manager at a college career fair and he said he would hand along my resume. I received a phone call around 2 weeks later from a recruiter. She explained the job role and asked some simple questions. I have an interview tomorrow

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bronx, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a fast interview about 15-20 min if you count the on screen part. simple questions and make sure you use the star format. they will make you do a roll play and have you sell them a product.
    Goodluck!

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite coke product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Reading, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Process is 2-3 weeks from application to interview. You submit your application and resume on their website then if selected you receive a pre-interview phone call/screen from a corporate recruiter. You then interview with a local area and a district area manager where you are asked 4-5 questions in which they are VERY strict in having you answer in the "STAR" format in addition to reviewing your resume. At the end they give you 10 minutes alone to prepare for a sales role-play based on a scenario outlined on paper for you. Thats it! Interview was about an hour long, start to finish.

Interview Questions

• give us a time when you went above and beyond with your customer service at a previous job.   Answer Question

Account Manager Relief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly simple. Started with a phone screen with behavioral based questions. For example (and this was the hardest question): "Tell me about a time you had to creatively sell to someone." After the screen I met one on one with the sales manager. Same type of interview - all behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used an incentive to persuade someone to do something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was with two district sales managers. There was three questions in STAR Format. As well as a mock sales presentation which they give you 10 minutes to prepare for at the end. The process for getting on at Coca-Cola is a long drawn out one. You have to develop a lot of patience. If you are interviewing for this position I would recommend being as educated about the position and company as you can. This position is a very difficult one requiring very long hours.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions on how you have previously handled obstacles in the work place.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

This was by far the most comfortable interview I have ever had. It is a panel of 3. Area Manager and 2 District Managers. They make sure you understand the STAR questions. The best advice I can give is to stay relaxed. If you cant do this job do not apply. Great job. Great company.

Interview Questions

• Just follow the STAR format when you answer and relax. I was a bit nervous. Stick with examples from your most recent position   1 Answer