Coca-Cola Company Accountant III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Accountant III Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was at corporate headquarters. The interview was in a panel format with three people and was asked in STAR format. They asked questions based on functional knowledge, personality, and leadership.

Interview Questions

• They asked about any projects I led or improvements I made.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I completed an application online and a recruiter contacted me for the interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting the interview questions to be so lengthy. I asked a few times to repeat the question   Answer Question

Negotiation

The amount offered was fair. But the job was later rescinded. I didn't pass the credit check, which is confusing. I passed the credit check a few months ago when I joined Coke as a Contractor. I am so upset. No opportunity to discuss your credit issue with someone. This is unfair. My credit does not reflect who I am. My credit is due to the recession and divorce. If my credit posed no problem for my security clearance...then who is Coke to deny me when our nation did not.....Go figure!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Coke does the STAR interview. They typically only ask you 5 questions, which takes about a hour. You have to provide specific examples from start to finish on each situation

Interview Questions

• What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brandon, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

They ask a lot of behavior based interview questions and you must answer in STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format. My first interview was a phone interview, and second was through Skype.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were terribly difficult, mostly behavior based questions ('tell me about a time when .. ). There were very few technical (accounting) questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

absolutely zero negotiation.