Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

3.1

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had interviewed for an internship position using the STAR format, but because I was graduating in a few months, they asked if I would be interested in a full time offer instead. So after that first interview, I had to wait around for about a month for them to create a position. Then I was called in to interview again, but this time it wasn't STAR format. They just asked me a bunch of "scenario" questions. They weren't really difficult. From what I gathered from both my interviews, the panel is usually just trying to gauge your personality to see if you would be a best fit for the company. I had a great time interviewing. And after that interview, they got back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• They presented a scenario in which there was a miss-match between a bottle thread and the cap and asked how I would go about correcting the miss-match without spending any extra money.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was set up in a Star format and every question had to be answered like this in order to get considered for the job. The format was set different to me in any interview process I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should we hire you.   3 Answers

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was very relaxed. The managers were very nice and welcoming. All questions were in STAR format. I recommend having a few go to answers in the format. This helped me a lot

Interview Questions

• What techniques had you found most useful in getting your work done when you are really busy?   Answer Question

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and cared about what I had to say. The interview was supposed to follow STAR format, but they were very lenient about it if my answers were not in that format.

Travel Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Recruiter was easy and seemed to go well. It has been almost a week and I am still waiting to hear back if I will have a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What led me to apply for the position at Coke? How quickly could I be available?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and waited a couple of months before hearing anything from them. I had an interview with two ladies. It went well and I got offered the internship for the summer. I hope it leads to a full-time.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with several stakeholders over 2 different interviews in a conference room that was hot. The panel went back and forth asking questions in the STAR format. They did not ask any questions other than a general summary outside of the STAR formatted questions.

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on university job board and heard back from them in 3 weeks. The interview was quite easy and chill, as the interviewers are two young UX designers. Unfortunately I did not get an offer as they were looking for interns who can work in spring and I am only available in summer.

Interview Questions

• The 30 minutes long interview involved questions like walking through one of your projects, what kind of digital products do you appreciate and what will you do when it's sometimes technically difficult to implement your design.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was directly with the team, and included the manager, a full time employee, and another interview. It was purely behavioral and the company culture was definitely present. Great company!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, all interns pretty much start at the same pay rate.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Strait forward we just talked about past work experience what this job consisted of and what I would be doing if I got the job and must have people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We talked about how much I would be getting paid the benefits that come with the job how important the customer was and why we're are so important as merchandisers because we are the front line of coca cola
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah