Coca-Cola Company Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was set up in a Star format and every question had to be answered like this in order to get considered for the job. The format was set different to me in any interview process I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should we hire you.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an onsite interview with a panel. The interview consisted of basic behavioral questions and questions around functional behaviors. Overall, the interview was pretty average

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and informal. STAR interviewing technique can be tough at times. 2 people sat in the room with you and asked to start with resume/background then they began reading situational type questions from a printout. Some questions were easy but some were difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was the behavioral STAR format. I interviewed three times before I was actually hired. Persistence paid off! I was hired as temp at first. In order to get hired on, you must have experience and they expect above and beyond answers. They do not play and don't waste time there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not agree with the system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Talent acquisition calls and does a simple phone screen. Asks why you're interested then sets up an interview time. The interview was STAR format.
    2 interviews each with 2 people and lasted approximately an hour a piece.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you worked with others to develop new and creative ideas to solve a problem. What was your role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was expected to take what was offered.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Not stressful at all. It went fairly smoothly. They had 4 people interview each of the candidates. After the interview they give you a tour of the facilities and discuss health care benefits etc.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

email, then a phone call and then they tell you to get back ground check and drug test

Interview Questions

• question were ok. they will ask you for a test scenario   Answer Question

Negotiation

wasnt any negotiation. they tell you what there paying and you go from there

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview

You get a call from a recruiter who asks you some basic behavioral interview questions
    If that goes well they invite you for a face to face interview with 2 other supervisors
    The face to face interview has behavioral questions as well pretty simple
    Be prepared to highlight how you dealt with difficult customers, and how you went above and beyond, also know the company products

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary negotiation whatsoever