Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Jan 18, 2017

Planner I Distribution and Planner II Vending Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was held in one of the meeting rooms in the Centura Building in Dallas,Tx. The complete process was in a very calm and comfortable atmosphere. I knew the Supervisors who conducted the interviews. They used the STAR method of questions. I thought it went well, but evidently not because I wasn't hired, I was told each time I didn't score well.

Interview Questions

• How situations were handled with difficult fellow employees.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through two different steps. First the over the phone interview which allowed me to tell them a little about myself. Then it was the face to face which was a series of questions about sales and name a time scenario. After that they made me sell a display.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you deal?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator/Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I felt confident,i did well but didnt get hired,it was held in dallas,i applied for night shift,i had previous experience in cocacola but they denied my request,i told them about about my previous experience ,my strengths and weaknesses,Im sure that i did well.but didnt take me for the job

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Most likely to get a phone interview first. Then followed up by an in person interview. The questions are pretty general in regards to how you work with others and stepping up when needed.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

1 week after applying I had initial phone interview from the recruiter lasting 30 minutes. Follow up interview within a week at CCR office. 1 Hour long panel interview with 2 upper level managers. Typical STAR type questions. One mgr very friendly and the other reserved. Said they would hopefully make a decision in a couple of weeks. No response back from mgrs or recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Large Store - Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different departments (FSOP, Small Store & Large Store) at once and chosen for Large Store. There was a position in each department available at the time and I was chosen for this one. I'm not sure if this in normal protical or not.

Interview Questions

• They give you a selling situation and some numbers to go along w/ it. They leave you alone for about 10 min and let you work out a way to sell a new product into a store. When they come back you pretend they are the store and try and sell them the product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I just accepted the offer. I was new in the corporate world and the offer was quite a bit more than I was making before so I did not know to counter offer at the time.

Account Manager Large Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview from human resources and then an in person interview at the plant with Area Sales Manager and hiring DSM. At the interview you will sit down at a table with the managers and they will ask you some basic interview questions. Once they finish the basic questions they will ask you to come up with an example of some sucess you had in your sales history.

Interview Questions

• You will be given a sales senario and then you will be left alone for 10 min to come up with a selling story to give to managment.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

During my search for employment, it was the easiest interview I have done in 20+ years. The questions have nothing to do with the position you are being hired for. Most companies are using DDI (behaviorial based questions) while Coke is not.

Question: How have you prepared yours for this role?

Negotiation

Starting salary, sign-on bonus, and time off during my first year.
    Get everything you can coming in because once you are here you may get a 2% raise because the annual performance review process is a joke.