Coca-Cola Company Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Director Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Basis Questions about my resume and experience. You should dress formally. They may have you interview with other business units. The interviews were casual. The interview started in the morning and went late afternoon. I went to lunch and had an interview also.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Five month long process, which consisted of three interviews. One phone interview, two in-person interviews. The process was long, but fair. Recruiters were professional and do the initial screening.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Overall good process. The people I met were all top notch. The process ran smoothy. They sent materials well ahead of time and the logistics ran well. The one complaint I had was lack of follow-up. They didn't recontact me for weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Getting the initial interview can be tough without an internal contact or reference. Coca-Cola Company/ system experience weighs heavily in the selection process and can be frustrating if you do not have that experience. Face to face interviews follows a very standardized process/ framework – STAR – Situation, Tactics, Action, Results. May have changed, but following the framework can help you “score” better during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would help Coca-Cola gain a competitive advantage within your role.
      • What specifically would you do to sustain a competitive advantage?
      • What outcomes would you anticipate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate higher salary, however didn't have much change from initial offer. Seems they have set targets they have to keep.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

Contacted by the HR folk first and they did the phone screening; I passed that, then my name was referred to the hiring manager; panel interview using the STARS format - ask questions in various aspects, such as leadership, project management, technical skills; and for each area, asked to use the STARS format to provide examples of past experience in that area

Interview Questions

• Mostly the standard behavior questions, such as past mistakes and how did I rectify it; weaknesses and strengths; how would you get yourself up to speed; how do you decide to do something yourself vs. asking for help from others; what's your most proud accomplishment; what's your biggest disappointment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation offered

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Great process. Well structured inerviews. Good follow-up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and clear