Coca-Cola Company District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company District Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.9

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Honolulu, HI) in August 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter first called to confirm your interest and describe the salary range. The interview was set up very soon, maybe the next day. The location was clear and easy to find. The time was exactly as they had planned. They had a formal reception area where you sign in to get an ID badge and wait in the lobby before your interview. Parking is free and ample.

Interview Questions

• There were two interviewers. They did not tell their last names. They were friendly.

They had a standard list of interview questions printed on a paper with columns for them to take notes on your answers. Almost all of the questions were specific based on examples of how you solved a customer problem at your last job.

Although they were polite, the interviewers did not offer any more information about the job.

It seemed like they had a long day of interviewing and they were eager to move on to the next question.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Got a call by an internal recruiter the night, literally at night, before to go to Philadelphia which is 55 miles away. Interviewed with 4 different team members The interview was fairly easy and I felt that I bonded really well with the panel They mentioned that their decision will be made the very next day and that I should be notified by the recruiter. No offer was made and that's ok But the unprofessional recruiter had no dignity to even communicate with me their decision. I initially emailed her the week after and a week later I gave her a call and left a voice mail. Nothing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Good interview. first a phone, then a panel interview. Asked a lot of questions about different situations. Always us the STAR technique. They are really into that. Plus it is good in general life as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Many tough questions that do not involve real job qualities. They play favorite and hire good ole boys to most management jobs. If you are new to the company they often will not even take your interview

Too little money

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Applied for a different position well into my career at Coca-Cola. Went through the interview process. Did not get the job, but more importantly, I did not receive ANY feedback on my performance of my interview. After inquiring multiple times, I referred my issues to the HeRe team without any resolution.

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Maryland Heights, MO).

Interview

Currently all employee submissions are only accepted through online selection. Resumes are reviewed for similar experience and 3-4 candidates are selected for face to face interviews. After interview with manager 2 are selected for 2nd interview with upper management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some salary and vacation negotiation is possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Waterbury, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

I was not selected for the position. The interviewers asked behavioral questions answered in STAR format. They asked: Tell me about a time you handled a customers unreasonable request. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a diversity issue at work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Columbus, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very good, very extensive, interview process.

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Interview

1st contact was from a Coca-Cola Recruiter that saw my resume on Indeed.com. After a ohone interview she requested me to send in a cover letter and resume to her.
    2nd contact was about 3 weeks later to schedule an interview, -for 2 days later.
    Received email 3 days after interview saying they were "pursuing other candidates at this time.."

Interview Questions

• Standard "what if" questions.
      "How would you handle a customer's unreasonable product request?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Generally there is a panel interviewing you, and you will be asked situational questions. Tell me about a time when "blank" happened and how you resolved it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to solve an issue with someone who didn't report to you.   Answer Question