Coca-Cola Company Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Finance Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

applied online, interviewed for one job, was bounced around the office and interviewed with people who were not prepared to interview me. Received an offer for a different role than the one I applied for and accepted as it seemed like a good role. HR was very disorganized.

Negotiation

fair offer with minimal negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

They use the STAR format for all interviews. STAR is a standard format of questions, so you can find it on the Internet pretty easily. People were all pretty nice during the interview process. I had two series of live interviews at the Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta before getting an offer. The process was a little slow.

Interview Questions

• Again. These are STAR format questions. "Tell me about a situation whee you didn't get along with someone you worked with".   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, since the offer was reasonable.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was great. They contacted me via e-mail and when I accepted they sent more material including example star format of answering questions. They also informed me as to who would be conducting the interview: name and title. Both discussions on phone and face to face as well as via video conference were all very nice - individuals were courteous and very patient.

Interview Questions

• How will you ensure that you instil a culture of continuous improvement?   Answer Question