Coca-Cola Company Guest Relations Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Guest Relations Ambassador Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a phone call to have an interview. The interview lasts 20mins . The next day, I received a job offer and was asked to complete a background check and drug test. Started orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• During the interview they use the STAR method.Name is a situation, the task, the action , and the ending results. After that, you'll be asked to name your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

They just asked typical questions that is personality driven and based in your personality they assign you to certain roles throughout the building. The more out going you are, the more likely you would be in the loft and quieter people were either downstairs or outside. I was second floor and I was fine with that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was elongated but thats because of the different paper work you must fill out, other than that it was simple.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

You will need to utilize the S.T.A.R. format when interviewing with Coca-Cola. STAR format is S=Situation T= Task A=Action R=Results. Situation you were in or Task given, Action you took and the Results of your actions. Make sure your aswers are clear and effective. If you are not use to interviewing, you better practice. There is no room for messing up when interviewing with Coke. Learn the culture and the history. VERY important. Over all it was a fun interview though.

Interviewing for me took a day, interviewed one on one and then with a panel. After the interview was sent a package offering the job, with this package came instructions for the drug test, background check and so forth. Coca-Cola does complete references, and checks EVERYTHING about you, including your credit score!

Interview Questions

• What can you offer the company?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to assist your team in achieving the ultimate goal and what was the end result.   Answer Question