Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Conroe, TX).

Interview

Answered common questions: what were my job duties at previous job, was I accustomed to driving alot, was I able to perform light physical work, and then had to do a "Role Play" on how to sell an item to a difficult customer.

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

HR call me first to make an appointment to interview. Then the quality department interview me. It was a phone interview and it was lasting 1 hours. It was really a long interview. They asked me quite a lot questions. They were nice. i asked them some questions, and they were really patient and nice to answer all my questions.

Account Manager Small Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with recruiter, maybe 5mins to explain the job and go over vehicle insurance requirements (you use your own car). Then 3 person panel interview, very basic questions for a sales/ customer service interview, only about 6 questions. Then a small role play scenario at the end to see if you can sell into a retail store, nothing major and they give you the scenario and you have 10mins to prep for it. Total interview ~30mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which you had to work with a difficult or unhappy customer or employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a normal panel interview. At the end you will be asked to due a scenario sell in to show you sales skills.Overall not too hard.Enjoy and make it fun.

Interview Questions

• Why am I choosing to work at Coca Cola?   1 Answer

Coca Cola Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tomball, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview a week after applying. And then set up a interview with the merchandiser supervisor that same week. Interview went great just try and show them that your a go getter and can do the work without someone babying you and having to check on you to make sure your working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward they made a offer and since I have little to no experience there wasn't much room to negotiate, but what they start you off at is pretty good compared to most jobs really happy with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Submit resume online. 2 days later Phone interview. In Person Interview with 3 managers, typical StAR format, asked 5 open ended questions plus role play Most of the other information provided by others ... very accurate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer service problem in the past and how you helped resolve it.   Answer Question

Order Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

very easy, one on one with the warehouse supervisor explained where i would be working in the warehouse, the conditions of the warehouse, if its hot outside its hot in the warehouse if its cold outside its cold in the warehouse....be prepared

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable working in hot or cold situations?   1 Answer

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

This was by far the most comfortable interview I have ever had. It is a panel of 3. Area Manager and 2 District Managers. They make sure you understand the STAR questions. The best advice I can give is to stay relaxed. If you cant do this job do not apply. Great job. Great company.

Interview Questions

• Just follow the STAR format when you answer and relax. I was a bit nervous. Stick with examples from your most recent position   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Long and it was a two week process. It was a simple interview which lasted 2 hours. Where you watched videos and company policy was explained and product introduced by hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Have i ever did this type of work before and for how long.   1 Answer

Account Manager Small Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The questions are behavioral , also you have to do a role play which pretty much determines whether you get the job or don't .Also, you usually get the standard questions on why you wanna work for the company and what can you do for them .

Interview Questions

• Why you wanna work for Coca Cola ?   1 Answer