Coca-Cola Company Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL).

Interview

sent in my resume through the online application process
got a phone call 3 days later from a recruiter from the corporate headquarters in Atlanta
and scheduled an interview for two days after that time for an in person interview with two executives. Each interview to last 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• what is my favorite coke product?
    Tell me about a time when you saved your company money?
    All of the questions are behavioral based "tell me about a time when ..."   Answer Question

I had a better offer on the table at the time

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Downey, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was unprofessional and a total disappointment. I was in the middle of interviewing with Coca-Cola when I had an offer from another employer. I informed the Recruiter at Coca-Cola of my offer and stated I needed to make a decision right away. She told me that a decision would be made 1-2 days after my interview. After several phone calls and emails, a decision was made two weeks later! I emailed her and called her, sometimes she just didn't respond or made empty promises to respond by the end of the day. I even spoke to the hiring manager who stated, "be glad you are still in the interview process."
    After two weeks, I did receive a verbal job offer and was told a written offer would follow. I did not receive anything. At this point, I was so done that I didn't bother to follow-up and accepted another job. I am surprised by how Coca-Cola treats its' prospective employees!

Interview Questions

• Bad follow through. Don't these recruiters know that the way they handle candidates has a direct reflection on Coca-Cola as a company. Poor way to do business. Only shows that Coca-Cola does not care about its' employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone Screen from a recruiter. After the phone screen went to Atlanta and had a day long interview process. Interviewed individually with HR Leadership. Also completed a team project and presentation.Finally interviewed a third time with a different HR Leader.

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Corinth, MS) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. A job resume and drug test was about as hard as it got. I waited a couple weeks, and then they hired me. Workers and bosses were really friendly and made a homey environment of the office. I enjoyed the interviewer and felt very comfortable with his great attitude. Interview was a 10/10

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in this area and what did you major in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Elmsford, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

I was first contacted by an HR specialist who conducted a telephone interview. Following that the HR specialist kept in touch with me to schedule all the following on-site interviews. Ultimately, I met with three different people in three separate interviews. These people were the HR Director, the Labor Relations Director, and the VP of HR. Each interview lasted about an hour and were mostly they "tell me about a time ..." type questions (i.e., structured behavioral questions). Because of trying to schedule these three separate interviews the whole thing took over two months. You would have thought that an HR department hiring for an HR position could have taken care of this in one day-long interview instead of me trying to find time off my current job to keep making these inteviews. At the point where I would have received a fourth interview, which I believe would have been the hiring interview the HR specialist sent me an e-mail telling me that the company had initiated a hiring freeze and would be back in touch if things changed (which they never have and that was about a year ago). All in all this ended up being a colossal waste of my time. If you do interview with them just make sure you have some examples in the back of your mind to answer there "tell me about a time ..." questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed to acheive a goal on the job that you were attempting to acheive and what did you do about it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2009.

Interview

Behavoural interview

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge and how you solved it?   1 Answer