Coca-Cola Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was directly with the team, and included the manager, a full time employee, and another interview. It was purely behavioral and the company culture was definitely present. Great company!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, all interns pretty much start at the same pay rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I met a rep at my school career fair, shared my resume and received an interview shortly afterwards. My first interview was very straightforward with basic interview questions. The interviewers were very welcoming and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. It quickly became more of a conversation than an interview. The second interview was similar but slightly more related to Coca Cola. I was asked about my favorite Coca Cola product and why.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement or issue with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Went over points on resume and background. Talked about interest in Coca-Cola, what sort of opportunities Coca-Cola can provide, and career interests for the future. Not many questions about Coca-Cola.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very conversational and behavioral. I got the email notification saying I had to set up a skype interview and I was very comfortable the entire time talking to the Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very casual. Went to their main HQ in Atlanta that was basically an island and sat in their cafeteria area on some lounge chairs and spoke casually.

Interview Questions

• What recent technologies have you grown experience with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was not too bad. I had 3 rounds. Mostly behavioral questions. And other questions like "Why Coca-Cola?" (etc...). Be prepared to know about the company and how they have remained successful for such a long period of time. Be confident and show that you are excited for the opportunity to interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Was first contacted for a brief phone screen. Questions were pretty basic and were mostly asking about your past work history and level of interest in position. Next step was an hour long phone interview. All of these questions were behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• No questions were too difficult or unusual, as long you are familiar with your resume and things you have done in past jobs   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied for the internship position online by submitting a CV. Had to take an online personality quiz (We were told our answers won't affect our chances of getting the internship) Did a Skype interview a week later, with typical questions about past experience and what I'm looking to learn from the internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very delightful. I met with the department managers at headquarters. They gave me a full tour of the facilities and we had great conversations throughout. The best part was that they showed me examples of what I would be doing.