Coca-Cola Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Intern Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I met a rep at my school career fair, shared my resume and received an interview shortly afterwards. My first interview was very straightforward with basic interview questions. The interviewers were very welcoming and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. It quickly became more of a conversation than an interview. The second interview was similar but slightly more related to Coca Cola. I was asked about my favorite Coca Cola product and why.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement or issue with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very conversational and behavioral. I got the email notification saying I had to set up a skype interview and I was very comfortable the entire time talking to the Manager.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Was first contacted for a brief phone screen. Questions were pretty basic and were mostly asking about your past work history and level of interest in position. Next step was an hour long phone interview. All of these questions were behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• No questions were too difficult or unusual, as long you are familiar with your resume and things you have done in past jobs   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very delightful. I met with the department managers at headquarters. They gave me a full tour of the facilities and we had great conversations throughout. The best part was that they showed me examples of what I would be doing.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

Interview

it was a one on one interview of about 15 to 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• which product do you think is doing great in trade promotions?   Answer Question