Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Interview

the interview process was simple. First apply then a Phone screen which then lead to a phone interview with two managers. The DSM and ASM of the department. Then a call from HR for an offer

Interview Questions

• walk us through how you would talk to a manager to sell in our products   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The interview process that the Coca-Cola Company used was targeted selection. In targeted selection, the interview panel has a different list of questions focused on skills and behaviors important to the job that you are interviewing for. Ideally, Interviewers meet and compare notes from the answers you gave and rate them during a debrief held with HR for that area, and a decision to proceed to the next step, decline, or offer is made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation that you faced professionally that you considered extremely challenging?   Answer Question
    • Do you believe that almost nothing is impossible?   Answer Question
    • Explain how your background fits what we are looking for and why do you want to work at the Coca-Cola Company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was brought on site to the campus and met with the manager and co-workers that I was potentially going to work with. I got a tour around the office and had fielded some questions.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I was looking to do and how working here fit into my career.   1 Answer

Financial Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

The interview process is panel-based. All answers must be provided in the STAR (situation/task, action, result) format. The questions are based on your experience in a particular situation. They include both leadership and functional skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed the way something was being done because you felt there was a better way to do it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then 2 face to face interviews. The process took over 3 months. After I accepted the background company was slow delayiing the process

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

laid back and simple, spoke to three people and then was offered a position. I accepted, now just waiting for the next step. I hope I get it because the hours are perfect for my lifestyle. The managers seemed pretty laid back.

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Phone interview then next steps a face to face. The face to face was with the VP of Security, HR and Security manager. A Panal interview for about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be good for the job.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

This was for the NA Business Unit. I interviewed with two panels. Two hour long interviews with two people per panel and the interview was over the leadership behaviors and company growth model as it relates to the responsibilities of the role.

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2017.

Interview

Referred by an employee/friend. They sent me their referral link and I applied online. The process was fast but because they were trying to hire and interview before the buy out I believe. I don't believe it is normally this quick. I applied Thursday and by Friday I had a phone screen scheduled for Monday.

The phone interview was with someone from HR, very typical and average. We talked about my experiences and current role. She did ask me one behavior based questions and I had to answer in STAR format. It was probably about 20 minutes, we scheduled an in person interview while on the phone. HR will send you some information on STAR format answers and a page on Coca Cola values that the questions will be based off.

The in person interview was with the district manager and also a current market development manager. Both were very nice and welcoming. They asked me a few basic questions regarding my resume and why Coke. Then there were 3 behavior based questions, must answer clearly in the STAR format. I will say, the questions were a bit confusing and I wish I would have taken more time to think and make sure I answered all of it. They were one of those questions that had like 3 questions in 1. I could have done better, so a tip would be to have them repeat the question and make sure you take the time to think about your answer and how you can answer all the questions clearly.

Next, there was a role play. They give you a situation and some background info and 10 minutes to prepare. They leave the room.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied online, then shortly after recieved a phone call. The guy on the phone sounded impressed and told me he would send out my application to the actual warehouse to hopefully schedule an in person interview by the following week since he was going on vacation. So I waited... nothing. I emailed the recruiter back the week he said he would be back from vacation, he gave me hope again saying he would reach out again. NOTHING for another week. This is the most stressful part of applying for large companies like this, the lack of professionalism that comes with recruiters.