Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

You express your interest through the application process then you'll receive a phone interview request, really quick and easy. They just want to know a little information about you. If they think you're a good match then you move forward to the in-person interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted by staffing agency and was interviewed a day later, very quick turn around. 30 min phone interview
    Conversational
    Hiring manager was very friendly and cut right to the chase

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Arlington, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Well went to the career fair they had at an Embassy suits in Irving, Tx. I applied previous to going to the career fair. Interviewed with two manager they we nice and explained the position in detail. Asked a few questions nothing major or nerve racking. Mainly about previous employers & how to handle situations or “Tell me about a time”.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite coke product?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had an irate customer and how dis you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What kind of transmission trucks have you driven?   Answer Question
    • Dot regulations?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Apopka, FL).

Interview

The interview process started off a bit unusual. All other professional companies I have interviewed with in person have offered travel, food, and transportation reimbursement. The HR contact said they don't offer that. I asked if I could at least have reimbursement for the 400 mile round trip transportation costs to which she agreed. I'm still waiting on that at over a month after the fact and there is no response from HR. I find to be very unprofessional and frankly dishonest.

I will therefore have no future interest in applying for work with this company. If you can't even show that you value potential talent during the interview process, why would I expect you to value me as an employee.

The interview itself consisted of a 20 minute presentation, followed by a behavioral panel of three key members of the team.

The questions were easy to anticipate given you study the material they send you beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you do well that other people don't see.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

the interview process was simple. First apply then a Phone screen which then lead to a phone interview with two managers. The DSM and ASM of the department. Then a call from HR for an offer

Interview Questions

• walk us through how you would talk to a manager to sell in our products   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The interview process that the Coca-Cola Company used was targeted selection. In targeted selection, the interview panel has a different list of questions focused on skills and behaviors important to the job that you are interviewing for. Ideally, Interviewers meet and compare notes from the answers you gave and rate them during a debrief held with HR for that area, and a decision to proceed to the next step, decline, or offer is made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation that you faced professionally that you considered extremely challenging?   Answer Question
    • Do you believe that almost nothing is impossible?   Answer Question
    • Explain how your background fits what we are looking for and why do you want to work at the Coca-Cola Company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was brought on site to the campus and met with the manager and co-workers that I was potentially going to work with. I got a tour around the office and had fielded some questions.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I was looking to do and how working here fit into my career.   1 Answer

Financial Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

The interview process is panel-based. All answers must be provided in the STAR (situation/task, action, result) format. The questions are based on your experience in a particular situation. They include both leadership and functional skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed the way something was being done because you felt there was a better way to do it.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later, I was given a quick phone interview, about my qualifications and how I learned about the job opening. Then, I was scheduled for an in-person interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then 2 face to face interviews. The process took over 3 months. After I accepted the background company was slow delayiing the process