Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.8

Employee Relations Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Submitted resume online via CC job portal. Contacted by corporate recruiter 6 weeks later.
    Interviewer was friendly-asked standard interview questions, solicited info about my experience and skills, and gave details of job/responsibilities. Interviewer stated she would be in touch w/in 2 weeks as hiring mgr on vacation. Contacted as promised to tell me position was pulled due to announced corporate layoffs of 1200 corporate jobs.
    JOB WAS REPOSTED W/IN 24 hrs!!!
    Contacted recruiter twice and reapplied - NO RESPONSE TO EITHER.

Interview Questions

• Describe most high risk employee investigation conducted and outcome.   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had interviewed for an internship position using the STAR format, but because I was graduating in a few months, they asked if I would be interested in a full time offer instead. So after that first interview, I had to wait around for about a month for them to create a position. Then I was called in to interview again, but this time it wasn't STAR format. They just asked me a bunch of "scenario" questions. They weren't really difficult. From what I gathered from both my interviews, the panel is usually just trying to gauge your personality to see if you would be a best fit for the company. I had a great time interviewing. And after that interview, they got back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• They presented a scenario in which there was a miss-match between a bottle thread and the cap and asked how I would go about correcting the miss-match without spending any extra money.   Answer Question

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was interviewed by two QA managers, the other one was on vacation. Ask about myself and more on STAR format interview. After 35 mins interview, I did not received any positive comments from them. One of them led me to the exit door and don't know if I am hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Ask about how you are you going to show off your leadership skills   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was set up in a Star format and every question had to be answered like this in order to get considered for the job. The format was set different to me in any interview process I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should we hire you.   3 Answers

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was very relaxed. The managers were very nice and welcoming. All questions were in STAR format. I recommend having a few go to answers in the format. This helped me a lot

Interview Questions

• What techniques had you found most useful in getting your work done when you are really busy?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview in Jacksonville, FL. I live in Missouri. The woman who set up my interview was aware lf the situation. I have family that lives in Jacksonville so I was going to relocate if I got the job with Coca Cola. So anyway my interview was rescheduled 2 days sooner than its original date. So I drove 15 hours straight to the interview with no sleep after already being awake for about 9 hours..... only to find out they already filled the position I was being interviewed for. Then he offered me a part time position. I had to force myself not to walk out of the building mid interview. I was fuming mad. Anyway, I drove down the road, told my family what happened, hopped in my car and drove back another 15 hours to Missouri. My main issue was that they were aware of the drive I made to be there and they filled the job without informing me. That was a lot of time and money they caused me to waste. On another note, the guy that interviewed me seemed extremely negative. In so many words he warned me that that area of Jacksonville is not a good area to live in. Also warned me that the job wasn't as great as some other Coke plants because of the branch that owns it or something like that. By the end of the interview, I wouldn't have accepted the job anyway, but that's besides the point that they should have told me the job wasn't available before my trip down there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, talk about a time you went above and beyond, etc..   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

A talent acquisition representative screens candidates based on their resume and the hiring manager selects candidates for in person interviews. The interview process is split between background questions and leadership behaviors and functional skills. Your responses are STAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you turned conflict to collaboration   Answer Question

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and cared about what I had to say. The interview was supposed to follow STAR format, but they were very lenient about it if my answers were not in that format.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone screening; then in person interview with one staff member before having a final interview with the Director... very normal process as in elsewhere....... Interview process could be a little bit different based on different department....

Interview Questions

• Very Casual conversation, asked about my skillsets.... etc.   Answer Question

QA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I had two panels with 3-4 people per panel, each interview was about 4-5 questions asked in turn by each panel member. Questions were pretty typical behavioral type, although specific, and they want answers in the S-T-A-R format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to convince others to go along with an idea or suggestion. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question