Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.8

Assistant Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone interview with corporate recruiter, standard questions based on job duties and work history. Surrounding abilities in the work environment and management techniques. Final section was description of daily duties and whether or not you are still interested in the position

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product within the coca cola family   Answer Question

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

It was a 3 member panel interview, they used the Star system and took notes . I assume they where taking notes an I was being scored. I tough I had a great interview and felt very secure post interview. The bad news came 48 hours later when the recruiter informed they where moving on with a different candidate.

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

You express your interest through the application process then you'll receive a phone interview request, really quick and easy. They just want to know a little information about you. If they think you're a good match then you move forward to the in-person interview.

Bulk Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Interview was scheduled during a short phone screening and confirmed by email. They asked about my work history, retail and mechanising experience, and we talked in depth about the specifics and requirements of the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2018.

Interview

It was a panel of four people. I was asked two warm up questions (tell me about yourself and what my favorite coke product was). I was then asked five behavioral questions which they wanted answered in the STAR format, all of which were directly related to the leadership behaviors. Following that I was given a paper with a scenario on it and was given 10 mins alone to review the paper and prepare, once they came back in the room I had to perform a sales pitch acting as a newly hired account manager convincing a store owner to sell more of Coca Cola products.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed at The Coca Cola company. They asked why I wanted to work at coke and what my favorite coke drink was. They were very kind and it was a laid back interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted by staffing agency and was interviewed a day later, very quick turn around. 30 min phone interview
    Conversational
    Hiring manager was very friendly and cut right to the chase

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Arlington, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Well went to the career fair they had at an Embassy suits in Irving, Tx. I applied previous to going to the career fair. Interviewed with two manager they we nice and explained the position in detail. Asked a few questions nothing major or nerve racking. Mainly about previous employers & how to handle situations or “Tell me about a time”.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite coke product?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had an irate customer and how dis you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What kind of transmission trucks have you driven?   Answer Question
    • Dot regulations?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Apopka, FL).

Interview

The interview process started off a bit unusual. All other professional companies I have interviewed with in person have offered travel, food, and transportation reimbursement. The HR contact said they don't offer that. I asked if I could at least have reimbursement for the 400 mile round trip transportation costs to which she agreed. I'm still waiting on that at over a month after the fact and there is no response from HR. I find to be very unprofessional and frankly dishonest.

I will therefore have no future interest in applying for work with this company. If you can't even show that you value potential talent during the interview process, why would I expect you to value me as an employee.

The interview itself consisted of a 20 minute presentation, followed by a behavioral panel of three key members of the team.

The questions were easy to anticipate given you study the material they send you beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you do well that other people don't see.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The main question they ask are , why are you interested ? How did you hear about us ? Why should they hire me ? I am interested very good reason because I want to work where I’m comfortable, in looking for a job on glass door in i was interested , glass door

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in our company ?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about us ?   1 Answer