Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

Strategic Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview consisted of behavioral questions and basic get to know you questions. It was very simple. Come with knowledge about the company and how your passions and goals align with what they are accomplishing.

Account Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview; they are looking for STAR format when answering questions. Most questions are behavioral questions. After the first interview you ill interview with a panel of 3-4 people (upper management)

Interview Questions

• Sell product to a customer, create a selling story and conduct a role play   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I was an intern, so it was pretty straight forward. Had one hour long interview where they asked 6 questions relating to their qualities they look for in an ideal candidate

Interview Questions

• Discuss a project you undertook that demonstrates leadership qualities   Answer Question

Employee Relations Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Submitted resume online via CC job portal. Contacted by corporate recruiter 6 weeks later.
    Interviewer was friendly-asked standard interview questions, solicited info about my experience and skills, and gave details of job/responsibilities. Interviewer stated she would be in touch w/in 2 weeks as hiring mgr on vacation. Contacted as promised to tell me position was pulled due to announced corporate layoffs of 1200 corporate jobs.
    JOB WAS REPOSTED W/IN 24 hrs!!!
    Contacted recruiter twice and reapplied - NO RESPONSE TO EITHER.

Interview Questions

• Describe most high risk employee investigation conducted and outcome.   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had interviewed for an internship position using the STAR format, but because I was graduating in a few months, they asked if I would be interested in a full time offer instead. So after that first interview, I had to wait around for about a month for them to create a position. Then I was called in to interview again, but this time it wasn't STAR format. They just asked me a bunch of "scenario" questions. They weren't really difficult. From what I gathered from both my interviews, the panel is usually just trying to gauge your personality to see if you would be a best fit for the company. I had a great time interviewing. And after that interview, they got back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• They presented a scenario in which there was a miss-match between a bottle thread and the cap and asked how I would go about correcting the miss-match without spending any extra money.   Answer Question

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was interviewed by two QA managers, the other one was on vacation. Ask about myself and more on STAR format interview. After 35 mins interview, I did not received any positive comments from them. One of them led me to the exit door and don't know if I am hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Ask about how you are you going to show off your leadership skills   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piedmont, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Piedmont, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Very quick process and for the most part you will find out quickly if the job is for you or not, they stress safety enough and that's a main priority, even if you think you can do the job they will put you thru a series of test to make your that you are able to do your job

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on staying with the company   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was set up in a Star format and every question had to be answered like this in order to get considered for the job. The format was set different to me in any interview process I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should we hire you.   3 Answers

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was very relaxed. The managers were very nice and welcoming. All questions were in STAR format. I recommend having a few go to answers in the format. This helped me a lot

Interview Questions

• What techniques had you found most useful in getting your work done when you are really busy?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview in Jacksonville, FL. I live in Missouri. The woman who set up my interview was aware lf the situation. I have family that lives in Jacksonville so I was going to relocate if I got the job with Coca Cola. So anyway my interview was rescheduled 2 days sooner than its original date. So I drove 15 hours straight to the interview with no sleep after already being awake for about 9 hours..... only to find out they already filled the position I was being interviewed for. Then he offered me a part time position. I had to force myself not to walk out of the building mid interview. I was fuming mad. Anyway, I drove down the road, told my family what happened, hopped in my car and drove back another 15 hours to Missouri. My main issue was that they were aware of the drive I made to be there and they filled the job without informing me. That was a lot of time and money they caused me to waste. On another note, the guy that interviewed me seemed extremely negative. In so many words he warned me that that area of Jacksonville is not a good area to live in. Also warned me that the job wasn't as great as some other Coke plants because of the branch that owns it or something like that. By the end of the interview, I wouldn't have accepted the job anyway, but that's besides the point that they should have told me the job wasn't available before my trip down there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, talk about a time you went above and beyond, etc..   1 Answer