Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was set up in a Star format and every question had to be answered like this in order to get considered for the job. The format was set different to me in any interview process I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should we hire you.   3 Answers

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was very relaxed. The managers were very nice and welcoming. All questions were in STAR format. I recommend having a few go to answers in the format. This helped me a lot

Interview Questions

• What techniques had you found most useful in getting your work done when you are really busy?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

A talent acquisition representative screens candidates based on their resume and the hiring manager selects candidates for in person interviews. The interview process is split between background questions and leadership behaviors and functional skills. Your responses are STAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you turned conflict to collaboration   Answer Question

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and cared about what I had to say. The interview was supposed to follow STAR format, but they were very lenient about it if my answers were not in that format.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone screening; then in person interview with one staff member before having a final interview with the Director... very normal process as in elsewhere....... Interview process could be a little bit different based on different department....

Interview Questions

• Very Casual conversation, asked about my skillsets.... etc.   Answer Question

QA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I had two panels with 3-4 people per panel, each interview was about 4-5 questions asked in turn by each panel member. Questions were pretty typical behavioral type, although specific, and they want answers in the S-T-A-R format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to convince others to go along with an idea or suggestion. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2017.

Interview

Talked about driving duties. Work hours. Route schedules. Asked why I'm leaving company I'm at. Told me it was very hard work. Pay starts out at twenty dollar an hour.

Travel Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Recruiter was easy and seemed to go well. It has been almost a week and I am still waiting to hear back if I will have a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What led me to apply for the position at Coke? How quickly could I be available?   2 Answers

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within the same week, I got an email to schedule a phone interview with someone from Human Resources. The lady from HR was really nice and knowledgeable. She liked me and immediately scheduled me for an in-person interview.

I went to my interview about a week after my initial phone interview and it was a mess. I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled time and ended up waiting about 45 minutes after my original scheduled time.

I interviewed with 2 merchandiser supervisors and they hardly knew what they were talking about. It seemed like they had just started their job that same day. They were not friendly at all and not very welcoming. It seemed like I was burden to them for showing up to do my interview.

After the interview I stood up and went to shake their hands and only one of them shook my hand and the other one didn't even stand up, say thank you to even look my way.

I have been through a few interviews and this was definitely the worst one I have been apart of.

Guest Relations Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a phone call to have an interview. The interview lasts 20mins . The next day, I received a job offer and was asked to complete a background check and drug test. Started orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• During the interview they use the STAR method.Name is a situation, the task, the action , and the ending results. After that, you'll be asked to name your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question