Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

Employee Relations Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Submitted resume online via CC job portal. Contacted by corporate recruiter 6 weeks later.
    Interviewer was friendly-asked standard interview questions, solicited info about my experience and skills, and gave details of job/responsibilities. Interviewer stated she would be in touch w/in 2 weeks as hiring mgr on vacation. Contacted as promised to tell me position was pulled due to announced corporate layoffs of 1200 corporate jobs.
    JOB WAS REPOSTED W/IN 24 hrs!!!
    Contacted recruiter twice and reapplied - NO RESPONSE TO EITHER.

Interview Questions

• Describe most high risk employee investigation conducted and outcome.   Answer Question

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was interviewed by two QA managers, the other one was on vacation. Ask about myself and more on STAR format interview. After 35 mins interview, I did not received any positive comments from them. One of them led me to the exit door and don't know if I am hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Ask about how you are you going to show off your leadership skills   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was very relaxed. The managers were very nice and welcoming. All questions were in STAR format. I recommend having a few go to answers in the format. This helped me a lot

Interview Questions

• What techniques had you found most useful in getting your work done when you are really busy?   Answer Question

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and cared about what I had to say. The interview was supposed to follow STAR format, but they were very lenient about it if my answers were not in that format.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2017.

Interview

Talked about driving duties. Work hours. Route schedules. Asked why I'm leaving company I'm at. Told me it was very hard work. Pay starts out at twenty dollar an hour.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very brief. They asked me more on my experience in sales and if I had any expereince in the industry. They also asked me why i wanted to work at Coca Cola.

Travel Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Recruiter was easy and seemed to go well. It has been almost a week and I am still waiting to hear back if I will have a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What led me to apply for the position at Coke? How quickly could I be available?   2 Answers

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Modesto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and comfortable. I met with three people and they were all friendly and professional. They gave a more detailed description of the job and the district it would be covering than the recruiter I had a phone interview with the week before. They also shared their experiences as far as moving up within the company and dealing with transfers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product and why?   1 Answer
    • If we contacted your former employers how would they rate your dependability?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with using equipment such as a pallet jack or forklift?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to prioritize your work to make sure you got everything done.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Super nice folks. Made me feel very much at ease. Interview took about an hour. Pretty typical questions about past experience, and why I would want to work at Coke. Nothing out of the ordinary, but they do ask a lot of open ended questions where you need to use the STAR technique. Simulation/Task/Action/Report. Make sure you have plenty of stories

Interview Questions

• Pretend to sell Coke to a high school that already is serving Pepsi products.   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Was scheduled for a 2 PM interview,showed up early only to be told I had to wait.40 minutes later out walks the guy I was interviewing with.Interviewed with 3 people with the STAR format.I thought it went well considering I've worked on the systems mentioned they used while in the military.One of the interviewers didn't say one word and almost looked like he was handicapped.Regardless I thought I did well considering I answered all the questions asked with a situation that was comparable to being in a production environment.The job description they gave didn't seem that difficult and it's almost like they want you to get up and leave the interview while describing working conditions.Was not offered a job and would recommend changing the way they conduct interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you've had to deal with a downed piece of machinery that was vital to production.   Answer Question