Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

308 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone interview with corporate recruiter, standard questions based on job duties and work history. Surrounding abilities in the work environment and management techniques. Final section was description of daily duties and whether or not you are still interested in the position

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product within the coca cola family   Answer Question

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

It was a 3 member panel interview, they used the Star system and took notes . I assume they where taking notes an I was being scored. I tough I had a great interview and felt very secure post interview. The bad news came 48 hours later when the recruiter informed they where moving on with a different candidate.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed at The Coca Cola company. They asked why I wanted to work at coke and what my favorite coke drink was. They were very kind and it was a laid back interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted by staffing agency and was interviewed a day later, very quick turn around. 30 min phone interview
    Conversational
    Hiring manager was very friendly and cut right to the chase

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Apopka, FL).

Interview

The interview process started off a bit unusual. All other professional companies I have interviewed with in person have offered travel, food, and transportation reimbursement. The HR contact said they don't offer that. I asked if I could at least have reimbursement for the 400 mile round trip transportation costs to which she agreed. I'm still waiting on that at over a month after the fact and there is no response from HR. I find to be very unprofessional and frankly dishonest.

I will therefore have no future interest in applying for work with this company. If you can't even show that you value potential talent during the interview process, why would I expect you to value me as an employee.

The interview itself consisted of a 20 minute presentation, followed by a behavioral panel of three key members of the team.

The questions were easy to anticipate given you study the material they send you beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you do well that other people don't see.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The main question they ask are , why are you interested ? How did you hear about us ? Why should they hire me ? I am interested very good reason because I want to work where I’m comfortable, in looking for a job on glass door in i was interested , glass door

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in our company ?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about us ?   1 Answer

Financial Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

The interview process is panel-based. All answers must be provided in the STAR (situation/task, action, result) format. The questions are based on your experience in a particular situation. They include both leadership and functional skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed the way something was being done because you felt there was a better way to do it.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later, I was given a quick phone interview, about my qualifications and how I learned about the job opening. Then, I was scheduled for an in-person interview with two managers.

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2017.

Interview

Referred by an employee/friend. They sent me their referral link and I applied online. The process was fast but because they were trying to hire and interview before the buy out I believe. I don't believe it is normally this quick. I applied Thursday and by Friday I had a phone screen scheduled for Monday.

The phone interview was with someone from HR, very typical and average. We talked about my experiences and current role. She did ask me one behavior based questions and I had to answer in STAR format. It was probably about 20 minutes, we scheduled an in person interview while on the phone. HR will send you some information on STAR format answers and a page on Coca Cola values that the questions will be based off.

The in person interview was with the district manager and also a current market development manager. Both were very nice and welcoming. They asked me a few basic questions regarding my resume and why Coke. Then there were 3 behavior based questions, must answer clearly in the STAR format. I will say, the questions were a bit confusing and I wish I would have taken more time to think and make sure I answered all of it. They were one of those questions that had like 3 questions in 1. I could have done better, so a tip would be to have them repeat the question and make sure you take the time to think about your answer and how you can answer all the questions clearly.

Next, there was a role play. They give you a situation and some background info and 10 minutes to prepare. They leave the room.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

This was for the NA Business Unit. I interviewed with two panels. Two hour long interviews with two people per panel and the interview was over the leadership behaviors and company growth model as it relates to the responsibilities of the role.