Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was set up in a Star format and every question had to be answered like this in order to get considered for the job. The format was set different to me in any interview process I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should we hire you.   1 Answer

QA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I had two panels with 3-4 people per panel, each interview was about 4-5 questions asked in turn by each panel member. Questions were pretty typical behavioral type, although specific, and they want answers in the S-T-A-R format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to convince others to go along with an idea or suggestion. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question

Travel Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Recruiter was easy and seemed to go well. It has been almost a week and I am still waiting to hear back if I will have a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What led me to apply for the position at Coke? How quickly could I be available?   2 Answers

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within the same week, I got an email to schedule a phone interview with someone from Human Resources. The lady from HR was really nice and knowledgeable. She liked me and immediately scheduled me for an in-person interview.

I went to my interview about a week after my initial phone interview and it was a mess. I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled time and ended up waiting about 45 minutes after my original scheduled time.

I interviewed with 2 merchandiser supervisors and they hardly knew what they were talking about. It seemed like they had just started their job that same day. They were not friendly at all and not very welcoming. It seemed like I was burden to them for showing up to do my interview.

After the interview I stood up and went to shake their hands and only one of them shook my hand and the other one didn't even stand up, say thank you to even look my way.

I have been through a few interviews and this was definitely the worst one I have been apart of.

Guest Relations Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a phone call to have an interview. The interview lasts 20mins . The next day, I received a job offer and was asked to complete a background check and drug test. Started orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• During the interview they use the STAR method.Name is a situation, the task, the action , and the ending results. After that, you'll be asked to name your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

The interview was a panel interview. Very calm and welcoming. Hr was very professional and friendly as well as the supervision doing the interview. Seems like a great company. They asked plenty of background questions about previous jobs. Curious about math skills also.

Interview Questions

• Any issues with past supervisors? If so how did I handle this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ver quick process. Called same day and offered job.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Modesto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and comfortable. I met with three people and they were all friendly and professional. They gave a more detailed description of the job and the district it would be covering than the recruiter I had a phone interview with the week before. They also shared their experiences as far as moving up within the company and dealing with transfers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product and why?   1 Answer
    • If we contacted your former employers how would they rate your dependability?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with using equipment such as a pallet jack or forklift?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to prioritize your work to make sure you got everything done.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

initial phone screening with a recruiter then brought in for an in-person interview - 2 interviews of 2 on 1 with directors in the department, each lasted about an hour or so - all questions asked in STAR format (situation, task, action, result) and interviews were very strict about how you formatted your responses

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite coke product, why coke, tell me about a time you led a team, tell me a problem you faced and how you went about solving it   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied online, two days later got a call from the HR manager. He Asked me some simple questions and talked about the position I applied for. Then he scheduled an interview with the district sales manager on a Tuesday (3 days later). Interview was very smooth a lot of behavioral questions( make sure you practice specially the ones on this forum) and at the end a role play.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Super nice folks. Made me feel very much at ease. Interview took about an hour. Pretty typical questions about past experience, and why I would want to work at Coke. Nothing out of the ordinary, but they do ask a lot of open ended questions where you need to use the STAR technique. Simulation/Task/Action/Report. Make sure you have plenty of stories

Interview Questions

• Pretend to sell Coke to a high school that already is serving Pepsi products.   1 Answer