Coca-Cola Company Account Manager- Small Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Account Manager- Small Stores Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Small Store Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied online, two days later got a call from the HR manager. He Asked me some simple questions and talked about the position I applied for. Then he scheduled an interview with the district sales manager on a Tuesday (3 days later). Interview was very smooth a lot of behavioral questions( make sure you practice specially the ones on this forum) and at the end a role play.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Account Manager Small Store Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2016.

Interview

If you've read interview reviews on here. It is exactly how they describe it.
    Phone interview- ask about your prior experience and how it would help in position you're applying for. Pretty straightforward. It went pretty easily for me. I had a lot of retail experience and was able to tie into what they were looking for.
    In person interview- 2 person interview ask you a lot of experience questions and how it relates to position. Have to answer in STAR format. Again, it wasn't very tough if you have experiences to draw on. I was able to answer everything and they seemed happy with my answers to the point where it felt they didn't want to keep asking the questions because they knew I'd have a good answer. Since they had to they asked.
    As far as the role play, one of the interviewers asked me in the middle of the interview to sell him an item he put in front of me to him. I did and they seemed happy with it.
    We talked a lot about why did I want to work for Coke and where do you see yourself moving up in the company.
    A lot of emphasis on promoting within and being an asset.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you dealt with a customer who was angry and after all was said and done they walked away happy and satisfied?   Answer Question

Account Manager Small Store Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter about a month later. Basic phone interview, followed by a in person interview at the site. Interview went well (in my opinion). Started off by going over resume and a few basic questions. Then had about 4 STAR format questions and ended with a sales role play. Role play was not overly hard (if you read some reviews on here, you can find out what the role play is about). Was told that I would hear back from the recruiter within 2 weeks. Well its been about 4 weeks and I havent heard from nobody. I reached out to my recruiter 2 weeks after the interview and was told that I would hear from her in a few days. 2 weeks later still nothing and now not even getting a reply back whenever I try to email the recruiter. After about a month of waiting...finally got a call back and was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with recruiter, maybe 5mins to explain the job and go over vehicle insurance requirements (you use your own car). Then 3 person panel interview, very basic questions for a sales/ customer service interview, only about 6 questions. Then a small role play scenario at the end to see if you can sell into a retail store, nothing major and they give you the scenario and you have 10mins to prep for it. Total interview ~30mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which you had to work with a difficult or unhappy customer or employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The questions are behavioral , also you have to do a role play which pretty much determines whether you get the job or don't .Also, you usually get the standard questions on why you wanna work for the company and what can you do for them .

Interview Questions

• Why you wanna work for Coca Cola ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Hollywood, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

You will receive call from a recruiter. He/ She will ask basic work history questions to get a feel from you. Then you will receive a call from hiring manager to host face to face interview and if you nail it should receive offer

Interview Questions

• Real scenario questions. Tell me about a difficult situation ? how did you project yourself and outcome ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

short to little room

Account Manager- Small Stores Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (McAllen, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

2 phone interview, then face to face interview then another phone call extending the offer

Interview Questions

• conducting an example/skit of a scenario they give you in regards to the things you will be dealing with on a day to day basis   Answer Question