Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.8

Cold Drink Manager Interview

Interview

It was quite harsh, comprising coordinators from my country, Mexico and US. It was quite challenging because I would be ready for an entry level position, not a management one.

Interview Questions

• A prototype fridge wasn't working properly. How would you act in this role?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Comes processes are intense, laborious and take at least three months to complete. Talent acquisition mostly are contract employees, not associates of the company.

They do panel interviews that make one feel very uncomfortable, could be two-three people firing questions at you while you sit across from them.

Given their lawsuit in 2000, their practices changed which has added a whole level of complexity to the interviewees and pool of candidates.

If someone internally is posting (ask if there is an internal candidate) most likely they have. Even slated for the job or have done the job or been under a reorganization. It is very difficult to come in externally. Due to the various personalities on interview panels, it can be quite a difficult format to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Star (situation task action result ) and you must answer in this format as you are scored based not only on content but that you addressed each point

Tell me a time you disagreed with your superior and what was the end result?
      1 Answer

Coke is not well in the market and I have come across so many people that were laid off or restructured, morale is awful and change management is more like a dictatorship. The fact is Coke does not have the benefits or the credit that once had in years past. Too many changes, poor decisions especially in higher ranking female leaders.

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They use a process called targeted selection which is aimed at providing actual examples of success over specific skills. The best answers typically follow a STAR format where the candidate shared the situation, actions and results for each example.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member, what happened, what did you do about the situation?   Answer Question

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Reading, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I have 15 years experience actually giving interviews. Had interview set up days ahead by Coke. Received call they had to reschedule, interviewer had something come up. So at interview, interviewer quickly started belittling me and my resume. I am guessing she is a perfect person. Even if I knew early in the process, when I was the interviewing person, this candidate isn't the one, there still is no reason to be rude.

Interview Questions

• About previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was draining. They do STAR interviews and you must interview twice. They will email you if you are hired however you can not discuss getting hired with any other employees it's confidential until they decided to announce it to the team . the interview process is strict you must know the company values and history. Dress very business professional or you will not get the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Several interviews

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Pepsi product?   1 Answer

Personal Family Reasons. I wish I could have taken the job, it would have been great for me.

Product Supply Leadership Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

1st round on campus interview; final round on site interview

Interview Questions

• You will be assigned into groups with other candidates to work on case study. Finally, the whole team needs to give the interviewers presentation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I've applied to several positions at Coca Cola, some of which I am overqualified for. Never once have I received a "not interested", "if your credential match what we are looking for" or even "I'm sorry, but that position has been filled." It makes you wonder is Coca Cola just a you gotta know someone or do they actually recruit outside of internal referrals........

Interview Questions

• Never gotten as far a a return acknowledgement on a resume submission.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brookhaven, MS) in March 2012.

Interview

Role play presentation. Pretty tricky because the questions they ask are not answered on the fact sheet they give you to study.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

I went through multiple rigorous panel interviews where they used Targeted Selection to address specific skill competencies. Overall I did extremely well. They started with 19 candidates and I was the only candidate left at the end of the process. The hiring manager was fantastic. Very personable ane encouraging. So was the local HR manager. I was told repeatedly the job was mine and their challenge was to put together a compelling offer. At the very last second senior mgt decided to place an internal employee in the job. They never even told the hiring manager who is a VP. He was very embarrassed and of course I was out a good job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you had to overcome great conflict in your job.   1 Answer
    • How do you improve customer value?   1 Answer