Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham Heights, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Needham Heights, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and someone from coca cola emailed me and asked me if I would be available to come in for an interview. My interview was a month and a half after I submitted

Interview Questions

• My favorite coca cola product   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was brought on site to the campus and met with the manager and co-workers that I was potentially going to work with. I got a tour around the office and had fielded some questions.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I was looking to do and how working here fit into my career.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by an in-person interview with the merchandising supervisor. Was very formal and straight forward. Standard questions, nothing unexpected. Just prepare before proceeding to the in-person interview. Business casual attire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here
      Tell us about how your past experience relates to this role
      Why should we hire you
      A few scenarios and your motive to resolve them
      when are you available to start

ask questions because the role does have alot of things   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The interview process that the Coca-Cola Company used was targeted selection. In targeted selection, the interview panel has a different list of questions focused on skills and behaviors important to the job that you are interviewing for. Ideally, Interviewers meet and compare notes from the answers you gave and rate them during a debrief held with HR for that area, and a decision to proceed to the next step, decline, or offer is made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation that you faced professionally that you considered extremely challenging?   Answer Question
    • Do you believe that almost nothing is impossible?   Answer Question
    • Explain how your background fits what we are looking for and why do you want to work at the Coca-Cola Company?   Answer Question

Financial Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

The interview process is panel-based. All answers must be provided in the STAR (situation/task, action, result) format. The questions are based on your experience in a particular situation. They include both leadership and functional skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed the way something was being done because you felt there was a better way to do it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone interview with an HR rep, then in person panel interview with the hiring managers.

Asked mostly Behavioural questions and pretty much weaknesses and strength. They also talked the about the company's vision. Very casual and laid back

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2017.

Interview

Referred by an employee/friend. They sent me their referral link and I applied online. The process was fast but because they were trying to hire and interview before the buy out I believe. I don't believe it is normally this quick. I applied Thursday and by Friday I had a phone screen scheduled for Monday.

The phone interview was with someone from HR, very typical and average. We talked about my experiences and current role. She did ask me one behavior based questions and I had to answer in STAR format. It was probably about 20 minutes, we scheduled an in person interview while on the phone. HR will send you some information on STAR format answers and a page on Coca Cola values that the questions will be based off.

The in person interview was with the district manager and also a current market development manager. Both were very nice and welcoming. They asked me a few basic questions regarding my resume and why Coke. Then there were 3 behavior based questions, must answer clearly in the STAR format. I will say, the questions were a bit confusing and I wish I would have taken more time to think and make sure I answered all of it. They were one of those questions that had like 3 questions in 1. I could have done better, so a tip would be to have them repeat the question and make sure you take the time to think about your answer and how you can answer all the questions clearly.

Next, there was a role play. They give you a situation and some background info and 10 minutes to prepare. They leave the room.

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Plant City, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Small accounting quiz. Questions like what balance does a liability have. The recruiter is really nice and the process goes by smoothly. Length wise they lasted around an hour give or take.

Career Express 365 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Istanbul (Turkey)) in May 2017.

Interview

4 step based interview made for the process. CV election, online assesment, group meeting, manager meeting. The interview process was long as months. It was quite average difficult, however the duration was clear and nice.

Campus Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief application followed by 2 easy phone interviews. First was more formal, was interviewed by the manager of the Ambassador program, and she mostly just wanted to get to know my personality, experience in working with social media and communications, and brand loyalty. Second one was from my campus's bottler, mainly just to confirm. However, the main focus was behind the scenes with a background check on my social media performance, which had a large factor on whether or not I got in