Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.8

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very structured and clear as to what they ask for, two management level people were present and they were both very friendly and supportive.

Conducted the interview in 3 languages, made sense since the position is mainly for multi-language.

Interview Questions

• Name one time where you used the skill of integrity and diligence.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

You express your interest through the application process then you'll receive a phone interview request, really quick and easy. They just want to know a little information about you. If they think you're a good match then you move forward to the in-person interview.

Summer Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of completing an online application in which it asks you about your background information as well as answering some question. After the online screening, candidates are asked to have a one-on-one interview at the sales office with 2 District Sales Managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to resolve a conflict within a team.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted by staffing agency and was interviewed a day later, very quick turn around. 30 min phone interview
    Conversational
    Hiring manager was very friendly and cut right to the chase

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Very brief but professional. They asked questions about warehouse operations and safety procedures. They wanted to know what safety protocols were in place and which one came into play most often. They also asked me about MSDS protocol.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Arlington, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Well went to the career fair they had at an Embassy suits in Irving, Tx. I applied previous to going to the career fair. Interviewed with two manager they we nice and explained the position in detail. Asked a few questions nothing major or nerve racking. Mainly about previous employers & how to handle situations or “Tell me about a time”.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite coke product?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had an irate customer and how dis you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What kind of transmission trucks have you driven?   Answer Question
    • Dot regulations?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The call interview was intense but smooth. We talked mostly about my experience and why they were connected to the position I was interviewing for. The phone interview had a touch of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Coca-Cola?
      What would you change in a past experience?   Answer Question

Guest Relations Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

It's was over the phone lasted about 20 mins the lady asked a series of situational questions. The pay is $10hr starting and unfortunately that's too low for me but great company

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite coca cola drink   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied online through the portal where I uploaded my resume. They shortlisted me from the applicants and scheduled a skype interview with HR, about 30 min. Then I had a short skype interview with my future manager, about 10 min. After that, I was scheduled for a test and interview at Coca-Cola Company. Before the test, they gave me one hour and a half to prepare a case-study test and then, I had to present it and had supplementary questions.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute, or add value on company marketing field? examples   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Apopka, FL).

Interview

The interview process started off a bit unusual. All other professional companies I have interviewed with in person have offered travel, food, and transportation reimbursement. The HR contact said they don't offer that. I asked if I could at least have reimbursement for the 400 mile round trip transportation costs to which she agreed. I'm still waiting on that at over a month after the fact and there is no response from HR. I find to be very unprofessional and frankly dishonest.

I will therefore have no future interest in applying for work with this company. If you can't even show that you value potential talent during the interview process, why would I expect you to value me as an employee.

The interview itself consisted of a 20 minute presentation, followed by a behavioral panel of three key members of the team.

The questions were easy to anticipate given you study the material they send you beforehand.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you do well that other people don't see.   1 Answer