Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.8

QA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I had two panels with 3-4 people per panel, each interview was about 4-5 questions asked in turn by each panel member. Questions were pretty typical behavioral type, although specific, and they want answers in the S-T-A-R format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to convince others to go along with an idea or suggestion. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

S.T.A.R type interview. Two set of interview with a panel of 2 or 3 people. Interviewer would be busy taking note of your answers. A little nervous, but generally okay.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward no surprises. It was just me and one manager. We went over my work history and experience. I felt it was quite informal It was a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• If I had a clean driving record   1 Answer

Production Planner III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

STAR format interview. Google star format interview and have some situations lined up that you can use. There can be uptown 5 questions.
    You have to go through your resume first with them so make sure to bring a copy with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you helped someone you work with and how did it benefit you?   1 Answer

Account Manager Combo-Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Needham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

First Telephone HR Recruiter, Then person Hiring Manager, I thought it went well and said they would get back tome. After a month I gave up, no response back no even a rejection letter, just silence, no very respectful

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

Interview

STAR type interview with 10 min prep to role play a selling situation. 2-3 people that will interview you with 5-6 questions. they stay on script. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was set up in a Star format and every question had to be answered like this in order to get considered for the job. The format was set different to me in any interview process I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should we hire you.   1 Answer

Procurement Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Embakasi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Embakasi (Kenya)) in January 2016.

Interview

interactive and comprehensive interview with respect to the right information and certificates
    constituted of a panel in the human resource department
    the interviewee introduced themselves and gave me a chance to explain myself

Director Brand Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

As I was in a transit, the process took place via 1 phonemail via HR Talent and then Skype interviews in 2 stages. The first stage, with a peer set of 2 members and the second stage, with the Hiring manager, and senior Director.
    Fairly, standard questions, I would have felt the interview process with Coca-Cola would have been more stringent. Having gone through the interviews, I followed up with a thank you note. I was informed at the interview, that the Hiring manager would like for me to progress to the next stage, an in person interview in Atlanta. Weeks went by and I hadn't heard anything back, I followed up twice, and nothing, no email to say why the lack of any communication. Quite disappointing and unprofessional. Although, having now gone through a fair few interviews, the non communication after an interview seems fairly common, which is awful for job search candidates, who are left in limbo.

Interview Questions

• Why I am suited for the role?   1 Answer

Business Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

All long questions that long answers are expected. Everything is either hypothetical or past experiences. They did not talk about my past experience at all, however they recorded/made notes about every single answer to every single long question. After about 10-12 of those, they ask you if you have any questions for them and you are done.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question