Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Study the material and you will be prepared. I did an over the phone interview and then was brought into the office for second round. The office interview had 3 sections.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Coca-Cola's career website. I got an email 2-3 weeks later asking if I had time to set up a phone interview.

Phone interviewer was asking general questions regarding the position, salary expectations and past work experience. Three days later, I got a call to schedule an in-person meeting.

The in-person panel was with two district sales managers in STAR format. It was a very laid back interview and the interviewers kept it very loose. They asked me about past experience, how I got to where I was today, what makes me different than the other candidates applying for the role, favorite Coca-Cola product, as well as salary expectations. Lastly, they gave me an option if I wanted to do the role-play (which I opted in for) and left the room to give me about 10 minutes to prepare. Aced the role-play and we discussed when the soonest start date could be, and if I had any questions.

Very easy if you've done the sales before or have previous knowledge to this position.

I received a formal offer 2 business days after my interview. There was room for negotiation and got my asking based on previous experience.

Please read the other interviews - they helped me prepare for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time you and a co-worker had a conflict, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • This job is very independent, and you'll be driving a lot - how will you prioritize your visits?   Answer Question
    • Why Coca-Cola? What makes you want to leave your current job? What is your favorite Coca-Cola product?   Answer Question
    • What makes you different than the other candidates that are applying for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary on the higher end of the pay for the role, but negotiated an additional 5% on top. It was very easy to negotiate.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Assessment then 1 interview. About six questions from two supervisors. Basic questions for the role. Interview was about thirty no idea long. Said i would hear in about a week but it took about two weeks. Reviewed background during interview.

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was very relaxed. The managers were very nice and welcoming. All questions were in STAR format. I recommend having a few go to answers in the format. This helped me a lot

Interview Questions

• What techniques had you found most useful in getting your work done when you are really busy?   Answer Question

Packing and Shipping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Charlotte, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

It went well they were very respectful ask the questions like they should have ask me about my last. Job how long was I on my other job would be there on time everyday whatwill I do if I ran into a problem with an co worker

Interview Questions

• Why did want to work for the company   1 Answer
    • Why should they hired me   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and waited a couple of months before hearing anything from them. I had an interview with two ladies. It went well and I got offered the internship for the summer. I hope it leads to a full-time.

Pre-Sell Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lagos (Nigeria)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was well organised and very straight forward. They know what they are looking for so the will not bother to delay or take much of your time. You however must have a good knowledge of the Company and her products; Their brands and prices.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (McAllen, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screening first interview, then in person interview.
    About 40 min long. Questions why you would make a good asset for the company. Short role play trying to sell in coolers/ vending machines.

Interview Questions

• Sales are low at our school district, what could you do to increase volume and revenue?   1 Answer

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and cared about what I had to say. The interview was supposed to follow STAR format, but they were very lenient about it if my answers were not in that format.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online - went through three interviews before the offer. The questions must be answered in STAR format. I applied in December, and did not receive my offer until end of February.