Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was very relaxed. The managers were very nice and welcoming. All questions were in STAR format. I recommend having a few go to answers in the format. This helped me a lot

Interview Questions

• What techniques had you found most useful in getting your work done when you are really busy?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview in Jacksonville, FL. I live in Missouri. The woman who set up my interview was aware lf the situation. I have family that lives in Jacksonville so I was going to relocate if I got the job with Coca Cola. So anyway my interview was rescheduled 2 days sooner than its original date. So I drove 15 hours straight to the interview with no sleep after already being awake for about 9 hours..... only to find out they already filled the position I was being interviewed for. Then he offered me a part time position. I had to force myself not to walk out of the building mid interview. I was fuming mad. Anyway, I drove down the road, told my family what happened, hopped in my car and drove back another 15 hours to Missouri. My main issue was that they were aware of the drive I made to be there and they filled the job without informing me. That was a lot of time and money they caused me to waste. On another note, the guy that interviewed me seemed extremely negative. In so many words he warned me that that area of Jacksonville is not a good area to live in. Also warned me that the job wasn't as great as some other Coke plants because of the branch that owns it or something like that. By the end of the interview, I wouldn't have accepted the job anyway, but that's besides the point that they should have told me the job wasn't available before my trip down there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, talk about a time you went above and beyond, etc..   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

A talent acquisition representative screens candidates based on their resume and the hiring manager selects candidates for in person interviews. The interview process is split between background questions and leadership behaviors and functional skills. Your responses are STAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you turned conflict to collaboration   Answer Question

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and cared about what I had to say. The interview was supposed to follow STAR format, but they were very lenient about it if my answers were not in that format.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone screening; then in person interview with one staff member before having a final interview with the Director... very normal process as in elsewhere....... Interview process could be a little bit different based on different department....

Interview Questions

• Very Casual conversation, asked about my skillsets.... etc.   Answer Question

QA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I had two panels with 3-4 people per panel, each interview was about 4-5 questions asked in turn by each panel member. Questions were pretty typical behavioral type, although specific, and they want answers in the S-T-A-R format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to convince others to go along with an idea or suggestion. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2017.

Interview

Talked about driving duties. Work hours. Route schedules. Asked why I'm leaving company I'm at. Told me it was very hard work. Pay starts out at twenty dollar an hour.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very brief. They asked me more on my experience in sales and if I had any expereince in the industry. They also asked me why i wanted to work at Coca Cola.

Travel Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Recruiter was easy and seemed to go well. It has been almost a week and I am still waiting to hear back if I will have a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What led me to apply for the position at Coke? How quickly could I be available?   2 Answers

Aprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.