Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.9

142 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Hey everyone....so I submit my application online around a month before,than one day I got a call from Coca Cola recruitment department regarding job..lady on phone the was so calm and cooperative kind of person.she ask me some basic questions and than she book my appointment for interview for next week..after 2 days she call me back to tell me that interview is been cancel because the hiring manager is not available..long story short...I had my interview finally last Friday in NYC..it was with sales a manger and divisional sales manager...both were really calm..start interview with their introduction and ask me about me and my previous working experience..than they ask me 3,4 behavioral questions..and at the end they have a role play...I believe I really did my best...and that forum really help me..it was not rally a tuff interview...u just need to confident and motivated throughout interview..they told me they will get back to me within 1 week..in this whole process that lady from recruitment department was so helpful..

Interview Questions

• 1-describe a time when u influence your co-worker of team and u were team leader
      2-describe a time when you build a relationship with customer
      3-deecribe a time when you satisfy a customer,and how did you find out that customer is satisfy
      Role play:
      Customer don't stock company energy drinks,u need to approach and sell,customer demographics are so young...
      One tip for u all,,,don't start by product feature and description.,,,focus on why should he stock drinks...develop a need....by saying you have school,college parks in ur area...these potential customer..u don't have any product range,,we will give u a cooler etc eat hope that helpful...best of luck guys   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tigard, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through Indeed and received a phone screening. Was scheduled for an in person interview at the location where two district managers interviewed me. Questions were pretty easy using the STAR format. I had some examples prepared in order to answer these questions. Was a pretty good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR format questions and be prepared for a role play in which you must sell Coke Cola to business/school.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Very brief review of computer skills, sales force automation etc. Basic overall of what to expect but lead to believe it is manageable to complete tasks expected of you. Ability to lift 50lbs or more if neccessary.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take full ownership of the accounts you sell to? Do you have sales experience and solid time management skills? Have you ever worked in retail environement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Conroe, TX).

Interview

Answered common questions: what were my job duties at previous job, was I accustomed to driving alot, was I able to perform light physical work, and then had to do a "Role Play" on how to sell an item to a difficult customer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter about a month later. Basic phone interview, followed by a in person interview at the site. Interview went well (in my opinion). Started off by going over resume and a few basic questions. Then had about 4 STAR format questions and ended with a sales role play. Role play was not overly hard (if you read some reviews on here, you can find out what the role play is about). Was told that I would hear back from the recruiter within 2 weeks. Well its been about 4 weeks and I havent heard from nobody. I reached out to my recruiter 2 weeks after the interview and was told that I would hear from her in a few days. 2 weeks later still nothing and now not even getting a reply back whenever I try to email the recruiter. After about a month of waiting...finally got a call back and was offered the position.

Account Manager Combo-Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Needham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

First Telephone HR Recruiter, Then person Hiring Manager, I thought it went well and said they would get back tome. After a month I gave up, no response back no even a rejection letter, just silence, no very respectful

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lubbock, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Coca-Cola's interview process is straight forward. There are 2 rounds of interviews: A phone screen and then an interview with a 3 member panel (Large store manager, small store manager and their boss head of account managers to district sales leader).

The process for me was rather simple. I have a background in discount store retailing management and had known a few of the members of Coke-Cola due to professional relationships. Most of the interview questions were straight forward, some behavioral type questions involving customer service and last, a mock trial of how you would conduct a meeting with a store manager as a representative of coke which involves problem solving, taking care of products and so forth.

I was initially selected, received an offer letter and had to go do my drug screen and submit to a background check (education, employment dating seven years, Motor Vehicle Record and drug screen).

Ultimately I did not clear the background check because one of my employment references listed back from 7 years ago, told them I was unhireable (which was because I had told this company I'm leaving immediately for a new position and wouldn't work a final two weeks). I wish there was more to it than that but that's literally why I didn't get the job. I had passed everything and received a consumer report to verify everything was in order.

So in conclusion, make sure that among other things I already listed, make sure you don't have any past employment who would screw up your chances.

Interview Questions

• What's your definition of customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

started with a phone screen basiclly describing the job and asking questions regarding my work history. Then got email to setup an in person interview at the distribution center later that week. In person interview was with both District Sales Managers. One interviewing, one taking notes.
    typical STAR interview format. ends with a sales role play. Found out later that interview is points based, so you get 1-5 points based on each answer. 10 bonus points for having a 4 year degree.

Interview Questions

• sales role play consists of selling a cooler filled with energy drinks into a connivence store. stores demographic is young people and a lot of foot traffic. they'll give you some fake numbers to offer ($24 for a case of 24 cans). The region I was in distributed Monster so i did some quick research in the 10 min prep time they gave me on their portfolio.   1 Answer

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Reading, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I have 15 years experience actually giving interviews. Had interview set up days ahead by Coke. Received call they had to reschedule, interviewer had something come up. So at interview, interviewer quickly started belittling me and my resume. I am guessing she is a perfect person. Even if I knew early in the process, when I was the interviewing person, this candidate isn't the one, there still is no reason to be rude.

Interview Questions

• About previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1 on 1 interview with District Manager and brief interview with Area Sales Manager. Accepted job offer on follow up call from District Sales Manager. Took drug test started training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate