Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Conroe, TX).

Interview

Answered common questions: what were my job duties at previous job, was I accustomed to driving alot, was I able to perform light physical work, and then had to do a "Role Play" on how to sell an item to a difficult customer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter about a month later. Basic phone interview, followed by a in person interview at the site. Interview went well (in my opinion). Started off by going over resume and a few basic questions. Then had about 4 STAR format questions and ended with a sales role play. Role play was not overly hard (if you read some reviews on here, you can find out what the role play is about). Was told that I would hear back from the recruiter within 2 weeks. Well its been about 4 weeks and I havent heard from nobody. I reached out to my recruiter 2 weeks after the interview and was told that I would hear from her in a few days. 2 weeks later still nothing and now not even getting a reply back whenever I try to email the recruiter. After about a month of waiting...finally got a call back and was offered the position.

Account Manager Combo-Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Needham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

First Telephone HR Recruiter, Then person Hiring Manager, I thought it went well and said they would get back tome. After a month I gave up, no response back no even a rejection letter, just silence, no very respectful

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lubbock, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Coca-Cola's interview process is straight forward. There are 2 rounds of interviews: A phone screen and then an interview with a 3 member panel (Large store manager, small store manager and their boss head of account managers to district sales leader).

The process for me was rather simple. I have a background in discount store retailing management and had known a few of the members of Coke-Cola due to professional relationships. Most of the interview questions were straight forward, some behavioral type questions involving customer service and last, a mock trial of how you would conduct a meeting with a store manager as a representative of coke which involves problem solving, taking care of products and so forth.

I was initially selected, received an offer letter and had to go do my drug screen and submit to a background check (education, employment dating seven years, Motor Vehicle Record and drug screen).

Ultimately I did not clear the background check because one of my employment references listed back from 7 years ago, told them I was unhireable (which was because I had told this company I'm leaving immediately for a new position and wouldn't work a final two weeks). I wish there was more to it than that but that's literally why I didn't get the job. I had passed everything and received a consumer report to verify everything was in order.

So in conclusion, make sure that among other things I already listed, make sure you don't have any past employment who would screw up your chances.

Interview Questions

• What's your definition of customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1 on 1 interview with District Manager and brief interview with Area Sales Manager. Accepted job offer on follow up call from District Sales Manager. Took drug test started training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Reading, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I have 15 years experience actually giving interviews. Had interview set up days ahead by Coke. Received call they had to reschedule, interviewer had something come up. So at interview, interviewer quickly started belittling me and my resume. I am guessing she is a perfect person. Even if I knew early in the process, when I was the interviewing person, this candidate isn't the one, there still is no reason to be rude.

Interview Questions

• About previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Rockford, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was standard for a sales position. The follow up process is longer than expected.
    Interview was with district sales manager and operations manager. Very comfortable setting. The phone interview prior to the face to face interview is important to pay attention to. It describes the format of the questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging part of the interview was a role play that I did not expect. Only 10 minutes to pull thoughts together on Coca cola products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

started with a phone screen basiclly describing the job and asking questions regarding my work history. Then got email to setup an in person interview at the distribution center later that week. In person interview was with both District Sales Managers. One interviewing, one taking notes.
    typical STAR interview format. ends with a sales role play. Found out later that interview is points based, so you get 1-5 points based on each answer. 10 bonus points for having a 4 year degree.

Interview Questions

• sales role play consists of selling a cooler filled with energy drinks into a connivence store. stores demographic is young people and a lot of foot traffic. they'll give you some fake numbers to offer ($24 for a case of 24 cans). The region I was in distributed Monster so i did some quick research in the 10 min prep time they gave me on their portfolio.   1 Answer

Account Manager Small Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with recruiter, maybe 5mins to explain the job and go over vehicle insurance requirements (you use your own car). Then 3 person panel interview, very basic questions for a sales/ customer service interview, only about 6 questions. Then a small role play scenario at the end to see if you can sell into a retail store, nothing major and they give you the scenario and you have 10mins to prep for it. Total interview ~30mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which you had to work with a difficult or unhappy customer or employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a normal panel interview. At the end you will be asked to due a scenario sell in to show you sales skills.Overall not too hard.Enjoy and make it fun.

Interview Questions

• Why am I choosing to work at Coca Cola?   1 Answer