Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.8

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

The interview was a panel interview. Very calm and welcoming. Hr was very professional and friendly as well as the supervision doing the interview. Seems like a great company. They asked plenty of background questions about previous jobs. Curious about math skills also.

Interview Questions

• Any issues with past supervisors? If so how did I handle this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ver quick process. Called same day and offered job.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Modesto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and comfortable. I met with three people and they were all friendly and professional. They gave a more detailed description of the job and the district it would be covering than the recruiter I had a phone interview with the week before. They also shared their experiences as far as moving up within the company and dealing with transfers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product and why?   1 Answer
    • If we contacted your former employers how would they rate your dependability?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with using equipment such as a pallet jack or forklift?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to prioritize your work to make sure you got everything done.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

initial phone screening with a recruiter then brought in for an in-person interview - 2 interviews of 2 on 1 with directors in the department, each lasted about an hour or so - all questions asked in STAR format (situation, task, action, result) and interviews were very strict about how you formatted your responses

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite coke product, why coke, tell me about a time you led a team, tell me a problem you faced and how you went about solving it   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied online, two days later got a call from the HR manager. He Asked me some simple questions and talked about the position I applied for. Then he scheduled an interview with the district sales manager on a Tuesday (3 days later). Interview was very smooth a lot of behavioral questions( make sure you practice specially the ones on this forum) and at the end a role play.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Star technique with situational mixed in. I prepped so much for typical star type situational questions that I wasn't as prepared for the situational they were proposing that was more futuristic based ( based on future position).

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you were asked to solve something on your own but running into a wall?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Super nice folks. Made me feel very much at ease. Interview took about an hour. Pretty typical questions about past experience, and why I would want to work at Coke. Nothing out of the ordinary, but they do ask a lot of open ended questions where you need to use the STAR technique. Simulation/Task/Action/Report. Make sure you have plenty of stories

Interview Questions

• Pretend to sell Coke to a high school that already is serving Pepsi products.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2016.

Interview

If you've read interview reviews on here. It is exactly how they describe it.
    Phone interview- ask about your prior experience and how it would help in position you're applying for. Pretty straightforward. It went pretty easily for me. I had a lot of retail experience and was able to tie into what they were looking for.
    In person interview- 2 person interview ask you a lot of experience questions and how it relates to position. Have to answer in STAR format. Again, it wasn't very tough if you have experiences to draw on. I was able to answer everything and they seemed happy with my answers to the point where it felt they didn't want to keep asking the questions because they knew I'd have a good answer. Since they had to they asked.
    As far as the role play, one of the interviewers asked me in the middle of the interview to sell him an item he put in front of me to him. I did and they seemed happy with it.
    We talked a lot about why did I want to work for Coke and where do you see yourself moving up in the company.
    A lot of emphasis on promoting within and being an asset.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you dealt with a customer who was angry and after all was said and done they walked away happy and satisfied?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and waited a couple of months before hearing anything from them. I had an interview with two ladies. It went well and I got offered the internship for the summer. I hope it leads to a full-time.

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Charles, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

This was the fastest interview process of my life and I loved it! Applied for the job Friday night. Got a call on Monday morning for a brief phone screen and set up an in-person interview for the following morning. Was just offered the job today (2 days later) and I can start in 2 weeks after the background check and drug test.

The interview was with two of the sales managers so it was a little intimidating at first, but they were very friendly and open so I loosened up a bit. Be sure to highlight any successes you've had in sales in your previous positions. We did a sales roleplay and they gave me a sheet describing the scenario and other important information. I was given 10 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to "make the sale". Just be confident and outgoing and you should do fine. They both gave me feedback afterwards on what I did right and where I could improve.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 4 behavioral questions (be SURE to use the STAR format - very important!) and had to roleplay selling coke products to a convenience store owner.   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Livonia, MI).

Interview

Was scheduled for a 2 PM interview,showed up early only to be told I had to wait.40 minutes later out walks the guy I was interviewing with.Interviewed with 3 people with the STAR format.I thought it went well considering I've worked on the systems mentioned they used while in the military.One of the interviewers didn't say one word and almost looked like he was handicapped.Regardless I thought I did well considering I answered all the questions asked with a situation that was comparable to being in a production environment.The job description they gave didn't seem that difficult and it's almost like they want you to get up and leave the interview while describing working conditions.Was not offered a job and would recommend changing the way they conduct interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you've had to deal with a downed piece of machinery that was vital to production.   Answer Question