Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2017

2.8

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

A talent acquisition representative screens candidates based on their resume and the hiring manager selects candidates for in person interviews. The interview process is split between background questions and leadership behaviors and functional skills. Your responses are STAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you turned conflict to collaboration   Answer Question

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and cared about what I had to say. The interview was supposed to follow STAR format, but they were very lenient about it if my answers were not in that format.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone screening; then in person interview with one staff member before having a final interview with the Director... very normal process as in elsewhere....... Interview process could be a little bit different based on different department....

Interview Questions

• Very Casual conversation, asked about my skillsets.... etc.   Answer Question

QA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I had two panels with 3-4 people per panel, each interview was about 4-5 questions asked in turn by each panel member. Questions were pretty typical behavioral type, although specific, and they want answers in the S-T-A-R format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to convince others to go along with an idea or suggestion. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2017.

Interview

Talked about driving duties. Work hours. Route schedules. Asked why I'm leaving company I'm at. Told me it was very hard work. Pay starts out at twenty dollar an hour.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very brief. They asked me more on my experience in sales and if I had any expereince in the industry. They also asked me why i wanted to work at Coca Cola.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2017.

Interview

They asked too many questions that had nothing to do with the job . They expect you to work a crazy with very little home time. I turned down the job.

Campus Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief application followed by 2 easy phone interviews. First was more formal, was interviewed by the manager of the Ambassador program, and she mostly just wanted to get to know my personality, experience in working with social media and communications, and brand loyalty. Second one was from my campus's bottler, mainly just to confirm. However, the main focus was behind the scenes with a background check on my social media performance, which had a large factor on whether or not I got in

Travel Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Recruiter was easy and seemed to go well. It has been almost a week and I am still waiting to hear back if I will have a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What led me to apply for the position at Coke? How quickly could I be available?   2 Answers

Aprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.