Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Go in a conference room and introduce myself and answer the right questions that the superviser was asking me and also dress professional. And then after when you get hired you have a toast which means a welcome to the coca cola company

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to help a teammate in need ?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was called, then did a skype interview, in person interview, showed up and the general manager was very friendly. He showed me the plant and bottling aspect of the production company

Account Sales Relief Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Leandro, CA).

Interview

A phone interview starts the process. From there a recruiter in Atlanta will decide if you move forward. Moving forward you will take a formal interview. You meet with two members of management. The only real difference will be performing a mock sales call. The questions vary but it is to test product knowledge and how you talk to customers

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They use a process called targeted selection which is aimed at providing actual examples of success over specific skills. The best answers typically follow a STAR format where the candidate shared the situation, actions and results for each example.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member, what happened, what did you do about the situation?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

applied online a week later recieved a phone call for an interview missed the call so then gave them a call back letting them.know om still very interested so had my phone interview the next day only 15 to 20 min long fairlt easy if you have experience then went on to the next step which was a face to face also pretty general interview using star format i f you have thorough knowledge about the brand and company you should be okaay. So now im just waiting to see if i got the job

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was directly with the team, and included the manager, a full time employee, and another interview. It was purely behavioral and the company culture was definitely present. Great company!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, all interns pretty much start at the same pay rate.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Joseph, MO).

Interview

Applied online, I was contacted via email about a phone interview the following day. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes, and as it ended, the interviewer told me I would be contacted in regards to the next step in the hiring process. She claimed Coca Cola would contact me whether I advanced to the next interview, or if I did not qualify, but reiterated that I would be informed. 2 months later, I have not received a phone call or email about the process. I attempted to contact my interviewer via email, asking if the job was still available or if it had been filled, and I received no response. If they called me tomorrow, I would decline any further interview for the classless, amateurish way this process has been handled.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a work experience in which you felt that you made a positive impact   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied and a few weeks later I had a 15 minute phone interview about the job description. A couple weeks before the interview the HR rep sent me info on the interview. It was very useful. The in-person interview was with two people about a month later, which isn't normal. It was 6 formal questions and about 4 casual questions. If you have a few examples for each of their leadership behavior and functional skills sub categories from the HR rep's email, you will do well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you taught a teammate about Analysis or Reporting Tool.
      Tell me about a time you collaborate with a system, customers or key stakeholders to work through a problem.
      Tell me about a time when you had to change what you needed to get done, because a time sensitive project needed to get done.   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Interview was 3 on 1. Basic questions involving background and maintenence knowledge. Asked to stay for assessment test. Called back next day for another interview with 2 other people involved in the field I applied for. Shot questions back and then talked with initial 3 again. Said hr would be in contact.

Interview Questions

• Asked experience questions and what if.or.how would you do this   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Leland, NC).

Interview

Filled out the application online a couple of days later I received an email to come in for a 1:1 interview. Went in answered a few questions about my past work experience. I went in with full confidence and was offered a position as a part time associate. So I am very excited I have a great position at a wonderful establishment.

Interview Questions

• What are your compressions with this job from your past jobs?   Answer Question