Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tigard, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through Indeed and received a phone screening. Was scheduled for an in person interview at the location where two district managers interviewed me. Questions were pretty easy using the STAR format. I had some examples prepared in order to answer these questions. Was a pretty good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR format questions and be prepared for a role play in which you must sell Coke Cola to business/school.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Very brief review of computer skills, sales force automation etc. Basic overall of what to expect but lead to believe it is manageable to complete tasks expected of you. Ability to lift 50lbs or more if neccessary.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take full ownership of the accounts you sell to? Do you have sales experience and solid time management skills? Have you ever worked in retail environement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Hey everyone....so I submit my application online around a month before,than one day I got a call from Coca Cola recruitment department regarding job..lady on phone the was so calm and cooperative kind of person.she ask me some basic questions and than she book my appointment for interview for next week..after 2 days she call me back to tell me that interview is been cancel because the hiring manager is not available..long story short...I had my interview finally last Friday in NYC..it was with sales a manger and divisional sales manager...both were really calm..start interview with their introduction and ask me about me and my previous working experience..than they ask me 3,4 behavioral questions..and at the end they have a role play...I believe I really did my best...and that forum really help me..it was not rally a tuff interview...u just need to confident and motivated throughout interview..they told me they will get back to me within 1 week..in this whole process that lady from recruitment department was so helpful..

Interview Questions

• 1-describe a time when u influence your co-worker of team and u were team leader
      2-describe a time when you build a relationship with customer
      3-deecribe a time when you satisfy a customer,and how did you find out that customer is satisfy
      Role play:
      Customer don't stock company energy drinks,u need to approach and sell,customer demographics are so young...
      One tip for u all,,,don't start by product feature and description.,,,focus on why should he stock drinks...develop a need....by saying you have school,college parks in ur area...these potential customer..u don't have any product range,,we will give u a cooler etc eat hope that helpful...best of luck guys
      Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview process took about two and a half hours and i was the first to complete test and interview so i imagine it could take longer. The first part was a 200 question assessment if you passed that you moved on to the interview with human resources and a second interview with a sales manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

very basic interview process. You are asked about certain scenarios and how you would handle each situation.
    My advice to anyone that wants to work for coca-cola and has a chance to work at an entry level position such as merchandising is to ask questions during the interview process. What are some of the things you expect from the company? Ask about lay-offs, you will sometimes get laid off for the day or two days. Obviously it will greatly impact your pay check

Route Process Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

A fair bit of back and forth with communication process but that's understandable. Nice lady, professional. Asked pre-made questions from paper, seems like this may be what this lady does full time, poor thing. Seemed genuinely interested in interviewee.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied online, called in for an interview within a week. Was hired that day. Started training beginning of next week. Easy interview process, although now you have to pass a driving test BEFORE you're hired.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone with Recruiter and face to face interview. About 6 questions, Some situational in STAR format. 2 people in interview panel. About 1 week later, we received a call and offer letter. Drug test and background test is required. Took about two weeks for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Conroe, TX).

Interview

Answered common questions: what were my job duties at previous job, was I accustomed to driving alot, was I able to perform light physical work, and then had to do a "Role Play" on how to sell an item to a difficult customer.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and received phone call a few days later for phone screen with HR Talent Acquisition Rep. Next step was face-to-face with two DSMs at local distribution center. Interview was 30-40 minutes, STAR format with "tell me about a time" questions (5-ish questions total). There was no sales role play at all, which I found interesting because most others reported having one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer...

Tell me a time you worked with a team...
      Answer Question