Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Interview was 3 on 1. Basic questions involving background and maintenence knowledge. Asked to stay for assessment test. Called back next day for another interview with 2 other people involved in the field I applied for. Shot questions back and then talked with initial 3 again. Said hr would be in contact.

Interview Questions

• Asked experience questions and what if.or.how would you do this   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Leland, NC).

Interview

Filled out the application online a couple of days later I received an email to come in for a 1:1 interview. Went in answered a few questions about my past work experience. I went in with full confidence and was offered a position as a part time associate. So I am very excited I have a great position at a wonderful establishment.

Interview Questions

• What are your compressions with this job from your past jobs?   Answer Question

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

I applied for the position and received confirmation for a telephonic interview. The company looks for new employees within 30 days of the hire date, so the recruiter said that she would hold my application file. I can send her an e-mail when I reach that 30 day window if I am still interested in the job. It is looking like I may be sending that e-mail very soon!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a time when I faced a difficult situation involving a customer and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview with the Area Sales Manager. Basic conversation to talk about life college, where I see myself years from now. Very laid back stress free interview environment. Asked about coca-cola products and which ones were my favorite

Interview Questions

• sell me this sun tan lotion here   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Strait forward we just talked about past work experience what this job consisted of and what I would be doing if I got the job and must have people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We talked about how much I would be getting paid the benefits that come with the job how important the customer was and why we're are so important as merchandisers because we are the front line of coca cola
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online nd was initially screened thru phone. Got an email as to when the interview will be Interview process was easy. Asked questions about the job and your experience. Mostly interviewer did the talking. Made me feel relaxed.

Interview Questions

• If I am going to call your supervisor, what will he/she tell me about you?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview. First there a phone call to describe the position and then 2 in person interviews. It also did not take too long. Sit down with a few representatives and go over your resume and then tell ask you situational question and then there is a role play.

Merchandiser Planner II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview is Star questions,initial phone interview with hr, face to face interview with two supervisors, they each took turns asking questions. About three questions were asked a piece.
    I received a phone call to have an interview. The interview lasts 20mins . The next day, I received a job offer and was asked to complete a background check and drug test. Started orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an issue arise, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Management Systems Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (McAllen, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The phone interviewer asked questions that are directly aligned with the position, as well as questions such as, "What would you miss most about your current organization is you opted to leave for another position". Phone interview was most likely a screening process for potential recruits.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where collaboration was required to resolve an issue?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Honolulu, HI) in August 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter first called to confirm your interest and describe the salary range. The interview was set up very soon, maybe the next day. The location was clear and easy to find. The time was exactly as they had planned. They had a formal reception area where you sign in to get an ID badge and wait in the lobby before your interview. Parking is free and ample.

Interview Questions

• There were two interviewers. They did not tell their last names. They were friendly.

They had a standard list of interview questions printed on a paper with columns for them to take notes on your answers. Almost all of the questions were specific based on examples of how you solved a customer problem at your last job.

Although they were polite, the interviewers did not offer any more information about the job.

It seemed like they had a long day of interviewing and they were eager to move on to the next question.   1 Answer