Coca-Cola Company Large Store Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Large Store Account Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview in person or phone with the Area Sales Manager, Merchandiser Supervisor and District Sales Manager. Everyone goes around asking for different questions. Very friendly atmosphere. Key things they liked was looking to grow within the business, go above and beyond, team player.

Interview Questions

• Want to know how you sell. Always bring up quality customer service. Try to get one more thing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Large Store Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Call from recruiter
    Interview with 3 supervisors
    STAR format
    Training is 2 months long
    Huge book to go through. SUPER structured.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Large Store Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alexandria, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

got a call from HR to brief interview and to set up an interview in person. Scheduling for interview is hard for them since they are booked up. Showing up on time and wait for longer than 45 minute. 2 interviewers with 3 questions. They had 2 more interviews to go in the hour.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

It is a behavioral based interview where the interview panel will ask behavioral based questions. Usually, they rotate the questions, but they almost always center on the beginning with, tell me about a time when...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience that helped you learn how to overcome an objection in your previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not very much negotiations. They tell you what, when, where, and how it's going to be.

Account Manager Large Store Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

Interview

Interview is conducted using STAR format questions. You'll know if you didn't answer correctly because interviewers will ask more 'probing' questions such as "and how was the outcome?" "Can you explain xyz?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took what I was offered because at the time, it was salaried and I was right out of college. That's all I wanted.

Large Store - Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different departments (FSOP, Small Store & Large Store) at once and chosen for Large Store. There was a position in each department available at the time and I was chosen for this one. I'm not sure if this in normal protical or not.

Interview Questions

• They give you a selling situation and some numbers to go along w/ it. They leave you alone for about 10 min and let you work out a way to sell a new product into a store. When they come back you pretend they are the store and try and sell them the product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I just accepted the offer. I was new in the corporate world and the offer was quite a bit more than I was making before so I did not know to counter offer at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview from human resources and then an in person interview at the plant with Area Sales Manager and hiring DSM. At the interview you will sit down at a table with the managers and they will ask you some basic interview questions. Once they finish the basic questions they will ask you to come up with an example of some sucess you had in your sales history.

Interview Questions

• You will be given a sales senario and then you will be left alone for 10 min to come up with a selling story to give to managment.   Answer Question

Account Manager Large Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewed with three individuals. Two District Sales Managers and one Area Sales Manager. The interview followed a structured format. Some behavioural questions followed by a couple situational questions. All three interviewers were friendly and helped make the process as comfortable for me as possible. After I answered all of the questions, I was afforded time to ask them about the company and any other general questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Name a past instance where you had to make a difficult decision. What was the situation, and how did you solve it?   1 Answer