Coca-Cola Company Maintenance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Maintenance Manager Interview Questions

Maintenance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Found job through Orion international (military recruiting firm). Initial round was at a conference, interviewed with HR Recruiter and Plant Manager. interview was behavioral based. Walked away with a feeling on not doing well, but feedback from recruiters was positive.
Next interview was on site with Plant manager present but not participating, hiring manager and 2 others led the interview. More behavior based questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual, "tell me about a time when yo had to deal with ____"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Called by HR Recruiter, asked for more money, came back with slight increase, accepted offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paw Paw, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Paw Paw, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

They stick to the STAR question format except the PM. I was interviewed by the people who would have been my direct reports (somewhat awkward) and another panel of peer managers. Finished up with a lunch interview with PM.
    The PM and I had absolutely no chemistry; our leadership styles are exact opposites. I knew from our fairly short conversation over lunch that we would not gel. Up until that point, the interviews went very well.

The next day I spoke with the national staffing manager and he asked if we could have an 'open and honest' discussion about the opportunity and the plant. I was perhaps a little too honest with him; I have not heard from the organization again after leaving email and VM to discuss other openings. There is your friendly watch out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Harahan, LA) in March 2010.

Interview

Standard phone screen interview then a panel interview. Very typicall questions focused on a number situations,i.e what did you do or how did you handle a particular problem or issue.

Interview Questions

• when was the last time you disciplined and employee and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    • what have you that was implemented at multiple sites or locations   Answer Question