Coca-Cola Company Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Belgrade (Serbia)) in January 2013.

Interview

very brief in person, most about experience it was in person, and via phone and skype very focused on the position problem solving questions i have more than 30 words

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2009.

Interview

When I was interview I had to pass for a Panel Interview with 10 people, and two 1:1 interview with the Manager

Salary and benefits

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2009.

Interview

not intimidating and asked me questions of why I thought I would be fit for the job and how my experience shows that I would be able to helping coco cola be successful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be successful in the job considering you are very young with not very much experience?   1 Answer
    • If you were with someone who didnt prefer coco cola, how would you convince them otherwise?   Answer Question

I wanted to work for a smaller firm where I would be able to have more involvement control over projects so I could get more experience to put on my CV so that I can get a better job in the future at a bigger company.