Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.1

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

You express your interest through the application process then you'll receive a phone interview request, really quick and easy. They just want to know a little information about you. If they think you're a good match then you move forward to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later, I was given a quick phone interview, about my qualifications and how I learned about the job opening. Then, I was scheduled for an in-person interview with two managers.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

laid back and simple, spoke to three people and then was offered a position. I accepted, now just waiting for the next step. I hope I get it because the hours are perfect for my lifestyle. The managers seemed pretty laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview in Jacksonville, FL. I live in Missouri. The woman who set up my interview was aware lf the situation. I have family that lives in Jacksonville so I was going to relocate if I got the job with Coca Cola. So anyway my interview was rescheduled 2 days sooner than its original date. So I drove 15 hours straight to the interview with no sleep after already being awake for about 9 hours..... only to find out they already filled the position I was being interviewed for. Then he offered me a part time position. I had to force myself not to walk out of the building mid interview. I was fuming mad. Anyway, I drove down the road, told my family what happened, hopped in my car and drove back another 15 hours to Missouri. My main issue was that they were aware of the drive I made to be there and they filled the job without informing me. That was a lot of time and money they caused me to waste. On another note, the guy that interviewed me seemed extremely negative. In so many words he warned me that that area of Jacksonville is not a good area to live in. Also warned me that the job wasn't as great as some other Coke plants because of the branch that owns it or something like that. By the end of the interview, I wouldn't have accepted the job anyway, but that's besides the point that they should have told me the job wasn't available before my trip down there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, talk about a time you went above and beyond, etc..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within the same week, I got an email to schedule a phone interview with someone from Human Resources. The lady from HR was really nice and knowledgeable. She liked me and immediately scheduled me for an in-person interview.

I went to my interview about a week after my initial phone interview and it was a mess. I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled time and ended up waiting about 45 minutes after my original scheduled time.

I interviewed with 2 merchandiser supervisors and they hardly knew what they were talking about. It seemed like they had just started their job that same day. They were not friendly at all and not very welcoming. It seemed like I was burden to them for showing up to do my interview.

After the interview I stood up and went to shake their hands and only one of them shook my hand and the other one didn't even stand up, say thank you to even look my way.

I have been through a few interviews and this was definitely the worst one I have been apart of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Modesto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and comfortable. I met with three people and they were all friendly and professional. They gave a more detailed description of the job and the district it would be covering than the recruiter I had a phone interview with the week before. They also shared their experiences as far as moving up within the company and dealing with transfers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product and why?   1 Answer
    • If we contacted your former employers how would they rate your dependability?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with using equipment such as a pallet jack or forklift?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to prioritize your work to make sure you got everything done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Go in a conference room and introduce myself and answer the right questions that the superviser was asking me and also dress professional. And then after when you get hired you have a toast which means a welcome to the coca cola company

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to help a teammate in need ?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

applied online a week later recieved a phone call for an interview missed the call so then gave them a call back letting them.know om still very interested so had my phone interview the next day only 15 to 20 min long fairlt easy if you have experience then went on to the next step which was a face to face also pretty general interview using star format i f you have thorough knowledge about the brand and company you should be okaay. So now im just waiting to see if i got the job

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Strait forward we just talked about past work experience what this job consisted of and what I would be doing if I got the job and must have people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We talked about how much I would be getting paid the benefits that come with the job how important the customer was and why we're are so important as merchandisers because we are the front line of coca cola
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I had to take an assessment composed of english, math, and marketing questions. I was than set up with a recruiting specialist who asked me questions about my current job, what I knew about this company , and sales experience. Immediately following this phone interview I was informed that she would refer me to the next step and I would be set up with a face to face interview. The recruiter sent me to STAR process in which Coca-Cola really likes and second being that of the company core values.

The face to face interview was about thirty minutes long and had to interviewees. The asked me a series of questions and than I had to role- play.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience I have?
      What do I know about Coca-Cola?
      Which value do I most agree with?
      Name a time I went above and beyond for a customer?
      What is my idea of excellent service?
      Role-play: Visit a small time store that has a lot of business with the younger crowd, try to get them to carry an energy drink the company carries and get more store visuals, this store currently has more products from your competitor.   Answer Question