Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I had to take an assessment composed of english, math, and marketing questions. I was than set up with a recruiting specialist who asked me questions about my current job, what I knew about this company , and sales experience. Immediately following this phone interview I was informed that she would refer me to the next step and I would be set up with a face to face interview. The recruiter sent me to STAR process in which Coca-Cola really likes and second being that of the company core values.

The face to face interview was about thirty minutes long and had to interviewees. The asked me a series of questions and than I had to role- play.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience I have?
    What do I know about Coca-Cola?
    Which value do I most agree with?
    Name a time I went above and beyond for a customer?
    What is my idea of excellent service?
    Role-play: Visit a small time store that has a lot of business with the younger crowd, try to get them to carry an energy drink the company carries and get more store visuals, this store currently has more products from your competitor.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Amarillo, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Wichita, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

drug test and oral interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

start out training, then part time, then floating routes before you get your own routes starts out small routes with maybe 40 hours if milking clock before you get a decent routs dnt accept to even get a small route of your own if even just two accounts within first yr with company

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward no surprises. It was just me and one manager. We went over my work history and experience. I felt it was quite informal It was a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• If I had a clean driving record   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within the same week, I got an email to schedule a phone interview with someone from Human Resources. The lady from HR was really nice and knowledgeable. She liked me and immediately scheduled me for an in-person interview.

I went to my interview about a week after my initial phone interview and it was a mess. I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled time and ended up waiting about 45 minutes after my original scheduled time.

I interviewed with 2 merchandiser supervisors and they hardly knew what they were talking about. It seemed like they had just started their job that same day. They were not friendly at all and not very welcoming. It seemed like I was burden to them for showing up to do my interview.

After the interview I stood up and went to shake their hands and only one of them shook my hand and the other one didn't even stand up, say thank you to even look my way.

I have been through a few interviews and this was definitely the worst one I have been apart of.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online (01/17). Got an email for to take their assessment soon after. About a month later (02/12) received a phone call from their recruiter and did an over-the-phone interview. She then sent me an email regarding my in person interview at their location. In the email it said on 02/18 my interview time was at 10 am. The day of I arrived, however they said I was scheduled for 11:15 am. So, I waited the time out in their office trying to get ready for my interview. I wasn't seen until 11:45, they were 30 minutes late. I've never had an interviewer who was late to a scheduled interview, on top of that all she did was ask the questions given to her, no eye contact, no smile; I was given the vibe that I wasn't going to get the job regardless of how well my skills were. Then the other co-interviewer came in, didn't ask any questions until the end; just like the other person seemed disinterested in taking me as a potential hire. The next day got an email (like I knew) that I wasn't the quite fit for the job, even though I had the skills.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

You will receive a call from Coca-Cola HQ after you apply online. They will set up an interview after you talk with them on the phone and do some things online that they will send you in an email. The interview will take place at the place that will hire you. You show up and have a interview where your hopefully future managers will ask you some questions. Once its over you will go home and wait. You should get a call back from the Coca-Cola HQ offering you a job and outlining your pay and start date. Its pretty simple, and nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where you were asked to do something you didn't agree with: What was it? What did you do and What was the outcome.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2014.

Interview

applied online then was contacted from HR from California. HR was really friendly and ask 4 to 5 questions. one of the question was, Why do you want to work for Coca-Cola Company? after a short phone interview screening they would schedule you for an one on one interview with an hiring manager(s).

on my one on one interview i noticed i wasn't the only one getting interviewed but they call us one by one. Once i got called up I noticed it was a panel interview. they asked me a lot of scenarios from my previous job and how I handled them. then other question were about if a certain situation happened how would you handle them. whats your strongest and weak points. etc what i like about the interview was that they were honest and told me that it was a back breaking job.

They told me that they had other interviews to go through and would contact me. usually when employers say that it usually mean sorry you didn't get the job but a day later they called me and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions but mangers who interviewed me seemed inpatient and seemed they already knew who to hire when they looked at us.   1 Answer

The coca cola bottling company in Las Vegas has a high turn over rate on merchandisers. seems like ever 3 to 4 months they need a merchandiser. they don't comp your gas mileage and this job requires you to drive a lot. so that 12/hr actually becomes 10/hr with high gas prices these days. over all i didn't see myself getting along with the mangers that interviewed me. one manager was getting frustrated because i didn't understand his question.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Interview

Basic interview for this position but for higher positions the STAR system is used

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, HR set the pay.