Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward no surprises. It was just me and one manager. We went over my work history and experience. I felt it was quite informal It was a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• If I had a clean driving record   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Go in a conference room and introduce myself and answer the right questions that the superviser was asking me and also dress professional. And then after when you get hired you have a toast which means a welcome to the coca cola company

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to help a teammate in need ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within the same week, I got an email to schedule a phone interview with someone from Human Resources. The lady from HR was really nice and knowledgeable. She liked me and immediately scheduled me for an in-person interview.

I went to my interview about a week after my initial phone interview and it was a mess. I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled time and ended up waiting about 45 minutes after my original scheduled time.

I interviewed with 2 merchandiser supervisors and they hardly knew what they were talking about. It seemed like they had just started their job that same day. They were not friendly at all and not very welcoming. It seemed like I was burden to them for showing up to do my interview.

After the interview I stood up and went to shake their hands and only one of them shook my hand and the other one didn't even stand up, say thank you to even look my way.

I have been through a few interviews and this was definitely the worst one I have been apart of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Modesto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and comfortable. I met with three people and they were all friendly and professional. They gave a more detailed description of the job and the district it would be covering than the recruiter I had a phone interview with the week before. They also shared their experiences as far as moving up within the company and dealing with transfers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product and why?   1 Answer
    • If we contacted your former employers how would they rate your dependability?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with using equipment such as a pallet jack or forklift?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to prioritize your work to make sure you got everything done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Van Buren Township, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Simple sit down, they offer a coke. Very nice people. Employee referrals can go a long way to getting hired easily. They usually decide they want to hire you in the first 10 seconds. Then, they go on with formalities and how the rest of the hiring process will work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I had to take an assessment composed of english, math, and marketing questions. I was than set up with a recruiting specialist who asked me questions about my current job, what I knew about this company , and sales experience. Immediately following this phone interview I was informed that she would refer me to the next step and I would be set up with a face to face interview. The recruiter sent me to STAR process in which Coca-Cola really likes and second being that of the company core values.

The face to face interview was about thirty minutes long and had to interviewees. The asked me a series of questions and than I had to role- play.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience I have?
      What do I know about Coca-Cola?
      Which value do I most agree with?
      Name a time I went above and beyond for a customer?
      What is my idea of excellent service?
      Role-play: Visit a small time store that has a lot of business with the younger crowd, try to get them to carry an energy drink the company carries and get more store visuals, this store currently has more products from your competitor.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Strait forward we just talked about past work experience what this job consisted of and what I would be doing if I got the job and must have people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We talked about how much I would be getting paid the benefits that come with the job how important the customer was and why we're are so important as merchandisers because we are the front line of coca cola
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

applied online a week later recieved a phone call for an interview missed the call so then gave them a call back letting them.know om still very interested so had my phone interview the next day only 15 to 20 min long fairlt easy if you have experience then went on to the next step which was a face to face also pretty general interview using star format i f you have thorough knowledge about the brand and company you should be okaay. So now im just waiting to see if i got the job

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for part time merchandiser through workopolis website. I got an email couple days later to have a phone interview. After the phone interview has done, the recruiter moved forward and arranged a f2f interview with the manager on June 1st. I was set up at 11a.m. The interview locates at loblaw. I was early 20 mins. I phoned the manager and wanted to make sure it was the right place. The manager said there was another girl which is late and wanted me to wait. I was gonna shop around but I saw they have stairs on the 2nd floor. I was panicking so I decided to sit and have a rest. All of a sudden, I saw a guy in red. He looked at me and I looked at him as well. He called my name and I said I could wait for him but he said as long I am here, we could start early. The manager is very easy going and make the whole interview more comfortable. He is the first manager ever going through each single detail on my resume. My previous managers just went through my education most likely my work experience. He is actually went through everything. He noticed that I am multi-lingual. He really likes it and mentioned it could be a huge asset for the coke company. The whole interview went very well and started with an ice breaking question, what is ur favorite product? The whole process followed reviewing material-the 5 models. He chose 3 of them to let me answer. After the interview, I waited until for a week and sent the recruiter the email to follow up. He said the manager was reaching other people regarding to a specific role the manager feels I am good for it and asked me to wait for another week. On the coming Tuesday, I got a phone call said they were offering me the position and customised a little bit the position for me. And I am very excited to start the end of month. By the way the background check only cost half a day. Hopefully I could do well.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Louisville, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Relaxed atmosphere. I had two people in the room at the time. They were both easy going and that calmed my nerves being as I was sort of nervous. Overall great experience and I got offered the job on the spot! Excited to start soon!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset store manager?   1 Answer