Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.1

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

You express your interest through the application process then you'll receive a phone interview request, really quick and easy. They just want to know a little information about you. If they think you're a good match then you move forward to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later, I was given a quick phone interview, about my qualifications and how I learned about the job opening. Then, I was scheduled for an in-person interview with two managers.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by an in-person interview with the merchandising supervisor. Was very formal and straight forward. Standard questions, nothing unexpected. Just prepare before proceeding to the in-person interview. Business casual attire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here
      Tell us about how your past experience relates to this role
      Why should we hire you
      A few scenarios and your motive to resolve them
      when are you available to start

ask questions because the role does have alot of things   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

laid back and simple, spoke to three people and then was offered a position. I accepted, now just waiting for the next step. I hope I get it because the hours are perfect for my lifestyle. The managers seemed pretty laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Marlton, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

very generic, much more emphasis was put on asking if you were physically able to handle the job than anything else. The other emphasis was on actually showing up on time and that you will work completely alone.

Interview Questions

• are you able to lift 50 pounds repetitively   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview in Jacksonville, FL. I live in Missouri. The woman who set up my interview was aware lf the situation. I have family that lives in Jacksonville so I was going to relocate if I got the job with Coca Cola. So anyway my interview was rescheduled 2 days sooner than its original date. So I drove 15 hours straight to the interview with no sleep after already being awake for about 9 hours..... only to find out they already filled the position I was being interviewed for. Then he offered me a part time position. I had to force myself not to walk out of the building mid interview. I was fuming mad. Anyway, I drove down the road, told my family what happened, hopped in my car and drove back another 15 hours to Missouri. My main issue was that they were aware of the drive I made to be there and they filled the job without informing me. That was a lot of time and money they caused me to waste. On another note, the guy that interviewed me seemed extremely negative. In so many words he warned me that that area of Jacksonville is not a good area to live in. Also warned me that the job wasn't as great as some other Coke plants because of the branch that owns it or something like that. By the end of the interview, I wouldn't have accepted the job anyway, but that's besides the point that they should have told me the job wasn't available before my trip down there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, talk about a time you went above and beyond, etc..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straight forward no surprises. It was just me and one manager. We went over my work history and experience. I felt it was quite informal It was a comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• If I had a clean driving record   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Go in a conference room and introduce myself and answer the right questions that the superviser was asking me and also dress professional. And then after when you get hired you have a toast which means a welcome to the coca cola company

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to help a teammate in need ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within the same week, I got an email to schedule a phone interview with someone from Human Resources. The lady from HR was really nice and knowledgeable. She liked me and immediately scheduled me for an in-person interview.

I went to my interview about a week after my initial phone interview and it was a mess. I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled time and ended up waiting about 45 minutes after my original scheduled time.

I interviewed with 2 merchandiser supervisors and they hardly knew what they were talking about. It seemed like they had just started their job that same day. They were not friendly at all and not very welcoming. It seemed like I was burden to them for showing up to do my interview.

After the interview I stood up and went to shake their hands and only one of them shook my hand and the other one didn't even stand up, say thank you to even look my way.

I have been through a few interviews and this was definitely the worst one I have been apart of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Modesto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and comfortable. I met with three people and they were all friendly and professional. They gave a more detailed description of the job and the district it would be covering than the recruiter I had a phone interview with the week before. They also shared their experiences as far as moving up within the company and dealing with transfers.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product and why?   1 Answer
    • If we contacted your former employers how would they rate your dependability?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with using equipment such as a pallet jack or forklift?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to prioritize your work to make sure you got everything done.   Answer Question